Restaurant (gxg)

GxG
~Public space, humiliation~

Dom: Lily
Long blond hair, brown eyes, tall

Sub: Emily
Long brown hair, green eyes, and a bit shorter than Lily

Emily pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Enjoy your food.
- Thank you. - Lily smiled back at the waiter that brought our food. - Doesn't that look delicious, darling? - she looked at me.

I nodded. I kept my lips shut and in a soft smile. My cheeks were bright red, and my breath was heavy.

- Oh darling, speak up.
- It... looks .. delicious. - I replied slowly.
- Then let's eat. - she smiled and started eating.

My whole body was trembling as I picked up the fork. I slowly brought the food up to my mouth and ate it.

As soon as I did that, she increased the strength. I gasped and quickly covered my mouth with a napkin.

- What's the matter, love? You don't like the food? - Lily said while smiling.
-No... it's... really... tasty. - I replied while trying my best not to moan. The vibrator I had inside me was at almost the highest setting and it was driving me crazy.

She must have seen how much I was struggling because she turned down the vibrations a bit.

I started eating again, trying my best to act normally. It was really hard to enjoy food like this as I couldn't focus on anything other than the pleasure I was feeling.

I looked at people close to our table to make sure they didn't suspect a thing, and Lily turned up the strength again.

I left out a quiet sound, and the lady next to us turned her head towards me. My heart skipped up a bit, and I immediately started coughing and pretending I had food stuck in my throat. Luckily, she turned away.

-Are you alright? - She asked, pretending to care, but I saw the spark of excitement in her eyes. She loves to play with me like this. Putting me in scenarios like this is one of her favourite things to do.

- I'm fine. - I said while blushing. It wasn't only from the intense pleasure created by the vibrator but also the thrill of being caught. I squeezed my thighs tighter and finished eating.

I saw the waiter approaching us to collect our plates. With the corner off my eye, I saw Lily grinning, followed by the intensified  pleasure.

- How was the food? - he asked.
- It was really good. - Lily said, and I nodded. I was getting closer to orgasm.
- Are you feeling alright, ma'am? You're quite red.- waiter asked with concern in his eyes.
- Yes, I'm okay. - I replied, trying my best to act normally, but my breath was quite uneven and heavy. I saw that he didn't buy that.

I exused myself and ran to the bathroom. I went into the last cabin and locked the door. I saw that other cabins were empty, so I was alone there.

I rested my back against the locked door and bit my lip while moaning softly. My fingers found their way to my wet clit.

He was so close to finding out.

I thought as I pleasured myself. He was so close and I would have been caught. How humiliating yet so thrilling.

- Open the door. - Lily knocked. She sounded mad.

I quickly removed my hand from under the skirt and opened the door.

- I'm sorry I ran off, but I panicked. - I apologised, but she pushed me down, making me sit on a closed toilet. She closed the door and grabbed me by the chin.

She towered above me. Her red thigh dress was beautifully hugging around her body. I couldn't help but blush more at the sight of her.

- I was about to praise you but you just ran off without permission. - she said in a mad tone. - You know what that means?
-Punishment. - I replied.

She moved her hand from my chin to my hair. She grabbed me forcefully and pulled me up. I moaned as I felt the pain combined with the pleasure coming from the vibrator.

Lily turned me around. I pressed my hands against the wall as she lifted up my skirt and pulled down my lingerie.

I felt the strength of the vibrations increase as she pushed the vibrator deeper. She slapped my ass and I gasped. I bit my lip again and kept on moaning.

Suddenly, I heard the door to the bathroom open. I looked at Lily with my heart racing with fear and excitement, but all I saw was her smirk.

Her hand moved to my clit and she put on the highest setting as the person entered one of the cabins.

I held in my moans, but my eyes rolled back, and I came. Lily kept on the vibrator to prolong my orgasm.

I'm the meantime the person left, and when I finally calmed down, Lily turned off the vibrator.

- You want to be seen, don't you? What a pervert. Cuming as soon as other people are close. - all I could do in reply was blush.

- Clean yourself up and go back to the table so we can leave. You'll get a proper punishment at home. - she said and left. I closed the door and cleaned myself.  I kept the vibrator in as I had nowhere to put it and went back to the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Hello, please let me know if you liked it^^
Also, I'll be happy to know if you want more/less information at the beginning. I'll appreciate all the comments and likes♡