Maid (bxgxb)

bxgxb
~threesome, 2 doms 1 sub,~

Dom: John
Short brown hair, blue eyes, tall

Dom: Noah
Blond hair, green eyes, tall

Sub: Lilly
Long blond hair, dark eyes, short

Lilly pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John knocked on the door. I stood a bit behind him, anxious. He placed his hand on my back and rubbed it.

- Don't worry, baby, you're going to love it. - he smiled.

The door opened, and Noah stood in them. He greeted John and looked at me.

- You look even better than on pictures. - he cressed my cheek. I looked at John to see his reaction, but he didn't mind. Honestly, it wasn't surprising. He wanted to have fun together after all.

We all entered and I took off my shoes. I was a bit hesitant first, but I got the courage, and I took off my coat.

I looked up at them, and their eyes were focused on me. I blushed and looked away, embarrassed. I had a maid dress on just like Noah suggested.

- The maid dress looks perfect on you. - Noah said, and John agreed.

- Since I have her every day, you can start with her. - John gestured towards me, and I nodded. We talked about this many times, and I always wanted to try it.

He didn't have to tell him twice because he took my hand and led me in front of the couch. John sat down on it, and Noah stood in front of the coffee table where he laid all kinds of sex toys and other things.

I got really excited and my mind filled with different scenarios. I rubbed my thighs together as I felt hot. They noticed it.

- Someone's not nervous anymore~. - he ran his hand over all the equipment. To my disappointment, he didn't take anything, and he sat down on the couch next to John.

- I need your help. - he looked down at the bulge in his pants. My eyes immidietly went to John for reassurance, and he nodded.

I went up to him and kneeled between his legs. I unzipped his pants and took his dick out. It was quite big. I run my thumb over the tip before moving my hand down. My head moved closer, and I softly kissed the tip.

I licked it and twirled my tongue around it while stroking it. His head moved back slightly when I wrapped my lips around it. I started to move up and down slowly, taking him deeper into my mouth to get accustomed to his size, but he suddenly grabbed my head and thrusted in me.

He hit the back of my throat and held my head like this for a while. I choked, and my eyes filled with tears, but it made me feel good. I noticed John touching himself while watching us.

Noah grabbed my hair and moved my head back so I could catch breath and than he started fucking my face. The grip on my hair was very tight as he moved it up and down hitting my throat every time. His head moved back more and he groaned.

- Fuck. You didn't tell me she's that good.

We continued and John stroked his dick right next to us. I felt Noah got closer and soon he thrusted deeply one last time and came deep into mu throat.

I placed my hands on the ground as I started coughing. I swallowed some of his cum but most of it ended up on the floor. I looked back up and they looked at each other. John nodded.

Noah grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up so I was back on my knees. I whimpered and my eyes met his and he slapped me. I looked back at him suprised. He pulled my head closer to his face.