Office (gxg)

gxg
~office roleplay, degradation~

Dom: Ash
shoulder length black hair, green eyes,
180cm (5 feet, 11 inches) in height

Sub: Charlie
short pastel purple hair, blue eyes,
160cm (5 feet, 3 inches) in height

☆These are characters from my other story. I always wanted to write this roleplay, but I didn't manage.☆

Charlie pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- I'm so sorry, boss. - I said as I entered the office.

- Close the door. - she replied, and I closed it.

I stood in front of the desk, which was standing in the middle of the room.

- I'm sorry I didn't mean to make that mistake. I just accidentally clicked the wrong thing. - She looked at me with an emotionless expression.

- You know how much it'll cost us? That's not any mere mistake. - she signed. - Lock the door. - I turned back and locked it.

I stood back in the middle of the room and looked at the ground. I heard she was opening up drawers, but I didn't dare to look up.

- Take off your shirt and bra.

-What?

- You heard me. Now, don't make me repeat myself and do what I tell you to if you want to keep this job. - she repeated with a harsh tone. - Also, that's not how you're supposed to address me.

- Sorry, boss. - I started slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Then I took of my bra.

- Come here. - I looked at her, and she gestured to go up behind her desk. I went up to her and stood in front of her. She took 2 small binder paper clips and put them on my nipples.

I whimpered from the pain. She said nothing and stood up only to push me on the desk. My chest pressed against the wood, making the paper clips press harder against my nipples

I whined in pain and wanted to get up, but she pressed her hand on my back, causing even more pain. She grabbed my hair with the other hair and pulled my head back.

- Resist one more fucking time and you'll lose the job and be back on the streets. Do you really want that? - she said in a really angry tone.

- No boss. - I laid on the desk and held in my whimpers.

- Than let's start the punishment. - she lifted up my skirt and pulled down my lingerie. Then she took off her belt.

I waited patiently with my face on the desk when suddenly I felt a sharp pain spread across my ass. I screamed in pain and arched my back only to feel it again.

- That's what you get for mistakes. - she continued to hit me. I squirmed and moaned, but she didn't stop.

I lost the count of how many times she hit me with the belt, but my ass and back were red for sure, and it hurt like hell. Even considering that I couldn't help but feel aroused.

I loved the feeling of being helpless in front of her. Dancing to her music and drowning in pain and pleasure she causes.

I didn't have much time to stay in my thoughts as she poured something cold on my asshole. I squirmed when I felt she inserted a finger and moved it inside me.

It didn't take long for her to add a second one in. Ash started to scissor and curl them inside me, making me moan.

As soon as my moans got louder, she took them out. I lifted up my head to look at her and she pressed me back onto the desk. I felt a sharp pain coming from my nipples again.

I whined in pain, but it didn't stop her. I kept my head on the desk as she started putting something in my ass. It was hard, and thin.

- Count out loud. For every mistake, you'll receive 10 hits. Understand?

- Yes, boss. One. - I felt the second thing in my ass.

- Two. - she put another one, and I still had no idea what it was.

- Three. - this time, it was thicker at the beginning. I thought of what it could be when I heard her grab something from the drawer.

She placed it right in front of my eyes. It was a handful of pens, pencils, and other writing materials. I widened my eyes as I saw how many were there, and I heard her chuckle.

This time, she grabbed a thick marker. I moaned as she placed it inside me. As she was grabbing another pen, she leaned and said right into my ear.

- You forgot about something~.

- Four! - I screamed. - I'm sorry I won't forget again. I pleaded but knew it wouldn't work.

- Count the hits, too, and remember every mistake means 10 additional hits. - She grabbed the belt and hit right where the pens were sticking out.

- One. - I screamed but counted.

- Two. - I bit my lip and continued counting.

I continued counting, and luckily, I didn't make any mistake, so she went back to filling up my asshole again.

- Five. - I moaned out and continued with every pen, making sure not to forget about the counting.

When she reached 10, she stopped for a second. I just laid and breathed, trying to ignore the pain coming from my chest and ass.

My pussy was wet and she quickly noticed that. I heard she opened the drawer again. After she closed it I felt something on my clit. Before I could form any thought, she turned it on, sending a wave of pleasure through me.

After holding it against my clit for a bit she put it inside me. I moaned as it filled me with pleasure, but she didn't stop there. I saw she took another pen and pushed it inside me.

- Eleven. - I barely manage to say that in between my moans. I felt I got closer and closer to an orgasm but as I was about to reach it she turned down vibrations keeping me on the edge.

I continue to moan and count. We got to 15, and I was at my limit. I couldn't go like this longer. I really wanted to come.

- B-boss p-please I really n-need to c-cum. - I said struggling to form words.

- Beg for it. Tell me that you're a slut who loves to be used by her boss. I want to hear it all. - she grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head up.

- B-boss I'm a d-desperate slut who l-loves the pain and to be used by you. I-I beg you I really n-need to come!

- Daym you didn't even hesitate? Guess I have no choice but to agree. - he turned on the highest setting on the vibrator and moved it in and out also removing the pens and pencils from my ass at the same time.

It felt amazing. My eyes rolled back, and I arched my back more. It didn't take long before I came. I screamed and moaned as she removed last things, prolonging my orgasm.

After I came down from the peak, I laid on the desk completely. She flipped me, so I was on my back and removed the paper clips. Then she placed my legs on her shoulders and licked me clean.

I moaned softly as she praised me for doing a good job today and, after a bit, picked me up. We left our home office and went to the bedroom.

She carefully placed me on the bed and took care of all my wounds.

- Are you okay, Darling? - she asked softly.

- Yeah, but my niples hurt like hell. - I chuckled. - But it was amazing, so I don't regret it.

She leaned in and kissed me. I returned the kiss and she joined me in bed. We kissed and cuddled, then fell asleep together