*Requested* Starscream x Primes Daughter 🍋

"Sire, I- I didn't mean for this to happen." I looked at my sire as tears flooded down my faceplates, he'd never looked at me that way before, with disappointment in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I really am sure I didn't mean for it to happen!" I looked up at him wishing he would just tell me everything was okay but he didn't.

1 month ago

I hummed as I walked in the open patch of land I found in the woods a few days ago, it was far enough away from humans to where I wouldn't be seen.

I smiled as I went deeper into the woods and found a cave. I started to head into the cave put stopped when I heard someone transform and land behind me.

I turned and my optics widened when I came face to face with Starscream, I immediately went to run but her quickly wrapped his arms around me and dragged me into the cave.

"Let me go you stupid fragger!" He chuckled and pinned me to the wall with one of his servos holding mine above my head and the other caressing my hip.

"What's such a pretty femme like you doing out here all alone?" I squirmed and tried to get away.

"Y'know I might not be able to hold back any longer if you keep on squirming like that."

I stopped and looked at him.He smirked and chuckled, "now if I'm correct we've met before in battle I believe your the daughter of prime."

I looked down but he grabbed my chin and all the sudden smashed his dermas against my own, I gasped but after a few minutes I found myself slowly melting into the kiss. He licked my bottom derma asking for entrance which I denied him.

He chuckled into the kiss and squeezed my aft making me moan.

After a few minutes of making out he pulled away from the kiss making me whine and rub my thighs together. I was so turned on right now from this mech.

He moved me to where  I was on my servos and knees with him behind me, he tapped my valve cover and started to rub my hip.

"Now, will you open up and let me see that pretty little valve of yours so I can fill you with my spike." I quickly took my panel of to reveal my soaked valve to the mech behind me.

I heard him groan, "I think this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen dear." I let out a loud moan when I felt him stuff two digits in my valve and start to thrust them in and out of me slowly.

"S-Starscream please!"

"Please what dear?" I let out a small whine, "please frag me!"

He chuckled and started to kiss my neck, "I guess, since you asked so nicely." And all the sudden he thrust his whole length into me making me cry out.

This wasn't my first time interfacing but I will admit he's by far the biggest and roughest.

I groaned as he immediately started to thrust in and out of me, there was a slight pain but it almost immediately started to turn into pleasure.

"Your taking my spike so well sweetspark, I might have to reward you with a sparkling, but what would your sire think if he found out you were interfacing with me?" I let out a yelp as he started to go faster making me cry out.

I felt a knot start to form in my tank as Starscream continued to go faster and harder, "I I'm gonna overload!"

He then started to pound even harder into me, I felt tears start to form in my optics at the amount of pleasure I was receiving. I screamed when my release finally hit me and fell on my stomach.

Starscream then flipped me over so I was lying on my back and thrusted back into me making me scream, "please!"

He growled and continued to pound into me as his thrust got sloppier. He let out a loud grunt as he overloaded into me making me sigh in relief.

Back to the present

My sire finally turned to look at me and sighed and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry I wasn't there. If I would've been with you it wouldn't have happened."

I hugged him back, "it's not your fault sire it's mine, im such a stupid femme! I'm sorry!" He grabbed my faceplates and tilted my head upwards, "I forgive you my little one and I'll love you no matter what you do."

I sighed and leaned into the hug.