PAGE 16

3/6/18

The final exam period began and it ended just as quickly. All of the time I spent studying and revising paid off nicely, I passed with flying colors. I had almost perfect scores in all subjects and had a high rank throughout the entire school.

itadori on the other hand didn't do so well, but it was better than what he expected, and he passed even if it was barely. I feel as if itadori knew I didn't like him but still decided to date him but I don't understand why he was fine with something like that. Was he so confident that I would've fallen for him eventually?

no, he's not that kind of person. He probably just wanted to be with me nevertheless. He's lucky I'm not a bad person, someone could easily take advantage of his undying kindness.

itadori's good person, anyone could come to like him.

Either way, our relationship changed a bit, just a little. most people wouldn't realize, but i easily did. we were more affectionate, more like a couple, it wasn't awkward anymore.

school was basically over, no more events and just another month before the year ended. I would be a second year, halfway through high school.

The present felt like a fever dream, I wanted it to last forever, this feeling. It was fun, every day was eventful of some sorts even when I didn't do much. it was weird, but i began to find ways to like things even if there was nothing to like about it.

I'm writing this a few days after my last entry, i'm not so bored and i'm beginning to forget writing about my day, so it turns into a page about life overall.

don't miss me too much, i'll be having fun.