JOEY X DONNY

Trump pov

I couldn't sleep after the debate, i was just looking into the ceiling and thinking about these eyes...oh these mesmerizing eyes...i wish i could lick em...and lick him...he's so pretty and cute..his balding head with gray strands of hair still in my mind..his wrinkles make him even more cute and attractive..i still think about his proportion for us to go together and play golf...oh how i wish to agree but the republicans would be angry...i cant stand with everybody watching us...our every move...

I look at Melanie..she's asleep..i wish i could sleep right now, but i cant. I stand up and go to the bathroom, i look into the mirror, at my orange hair and then my face which was getting reddish. I hope the camera didn't caught that blush...because i cant stand his presence without blushing.

I take a quick piss and dont wash my hands because im not a faggot and pussy to be scared of a little bit bacteria from my ass. I leave the bathroom and have intrusive thoughts to just ride into his house...should i do this?..oh my god...

I dressed up and brushed my hair (its not like im a fag i just wanna look good in front of Joe) i left the house carefully to not wake up Melanie and take the car and drive to the white house.

Once im in front i park nearby because the gate is closed i get out of the car and jump over the gate. I take a picture of the White House and send it to bbg Joe

*pic*
Hi Joe, i know it's late but...i had a feeling to just see you...can you let me in? Prette pwease😣🙏🏿🥺

I didnt wait long for the reply, he's quick, he replied

Damn Donny I didn't thought that you were this ready and needy for me😂😈

I blushed and got lost in my thoughts about him, the thing that got me out of it was the sound of door opening and Joe's head peeking out of it, i smiled and ran up to him and hugged him
"Im so sorry about the debate but you know i just cant make republicans angry"
He just smiled
"Its okay, i understand, no need to apologize bbg, soo...you know...Jill isn't at home...you wanna do something?" He smirked and i smiled and nodded, he took my hand and walked with me to his room, he pushed me onto the bed and took my shirt off, he kissed me, it was amazing...

He started to lower the kisses onto my neck chest my stomach and stopped when he reached my pants, he smirked and started unbuttoning them looking me in the eyes, i blushed and smiled.

He took my pants off the threw them on the ground, he looked at my American flag themed boxers and played with the band of it and hummed
"Hmm...red white and blue..you must really love America..maybe i will give up the election and let you win..only if you will be good tonight" he teased me with a smirk on his beautiful lips.

After some teasing he finally took off my boxers, he took a look at my penis and smiled, he gently kissed the tip and I let out a quiet moan, he smiled and took his pants off and then boxers, i looked at his shlong with admiration and arousal.

He spitted on his fingers and putted them in my ass to stretch me out, i was letting moans with his every move, i felt his fingers dancing up my ass, it felt amazing but not enough, i needed more...something bigger...i needed him...

After he decided that i was stretched out enough he gently grabbed my ass cheeks spreading them and revealing my hole.
"Dont worry bbg...i will be gentle...at first.." he chuckled and slowly putted it inside me, my eyes widened, i moaned as I felt tears forming in my eyes, he started moving his hips, i moaned with every thrust, he was getting faster and rougher every second. I felt getting harder, and felt him getting harder inside me too.

He finally fit the whole thing in, but then i felt him hitting my prostrate, my eyes rolled back, i felt weird in my stomach, i felt it coming
"OH MY GOD JOE ITS COMING OUT!" I screamed and came, he just smiled and came with me, he pulled out and laid on top of me and we fall asleep...

Biden pov

When i woke up i was in my bed, all sore, but alone and cleaned up, i looked around and screamed 'Trump!' Hoping that he was still there, but he wasnt..i felt somehow sad and left out but then i saw the note on the counter.

"Hi Joey! Im sorry i just had to leave..Melanie woke up and called me..thank you for the night..i hope that your golf proposition is still up! Anyway kisses from Donald xoxo!"

I smiled at the note and kissed it and hid it in my pocket...

*few weeks ago Trump pov*

I have been feeling sick lately...i have a fever and some red spots over my body, now im waiting for my results from the doctor.

"Mr. Trump!" The doctor said and I stood up and came into her office "hello, how are the results miss?" I said, i was impatient, the doctor just looked at me and said "mister...you have AIDS..." i looked at the ground "thank you doc..."  I quickly left her office and called Joe.

He picks up...
"Hi Donny, wassup?"
Joey...i-i think you gave me AIDS..."