2

Pov. Joe

"Joey...i-i think you gave me AIDS"
I heard him say the news. i felt a mix of emotions.
"...are you okay Donny?..." i finally said after some time of silence. "Yeah...i guess...i just have a fever...don't worry Joey...i have doctor appointments every week..." I felt a little relieved when I heard him saying that...I felt guilty...sadness...anger and...what is that emotion?...no..it cant be...i somehow feel...turned on by that...I couldn't say that to Donny...he's going through a hard time right now because of me..and im scared of his reaction...

"I'm sorry Donny..."
"Don't worry...it's okay...i have good doctors...i will get through this...and i think that you should see a doctor too..."

Yeah...i should...but i don't want to. I didn't thought that i would still have this..I thought that it was just a teenage stupid thing..but i guess it never really left me. It just stopped for a while, but Trump revived it..
.
.
.
...im turned on by giving people venereal diseases...

It happened in the past..the first time i was introduced to it was with this guy from the club. We met, exchanged numbers, and fucked...and after that i learned that he gave me AIDS..i was angry and called him, i yelled at him and he just laughed and said that he's doing it.

I was shocked and kinda aroused...then he explained me that he's getting turned on by giving people venereal diseases.

We met again for a sex, then i learned that he gave me chlamydia..and then we started meeting up for him giving me different diseases. He was my mentor...he thought me everything and gave me different venereal diseases to my collection so I could give it to another person.

He died...and I promised myself that i will be a person for someone like he was to me...i wanted to be someone's mentor and pass his wisdom to others...

————————————————————————

Im sorry for long waiting but i forgot about wattpad, i posted the second chapter on ao3 just after i wrote it but not here.
And pls ignore the grammar and mistakes English is not my first language.
Also sorry for a short(but heartbreaking backstory or joey) i the next chapter will be longer i promise