How they met

Flashback

Y/n pov

I was currently in the back seat of my dad's car ( you're one year old btw) we were going to my uncle's house,and I was really excited because I've never met my 'uncle' before

+time skip at 'uncle's' house +

Papa dropped me off and gave your'uncle' money then quickly left. I don't knew what that was about. I quickly went inside because I was really excited. Boy oh boy that was one of the worst decisions of my life.

Tw:mention of abuse not a lot

I started looking around running everywhere  looking around,but I got a hard painful slap across my face "done run around my house kid.by the way I'm not your uncle your old man just sold you for big bucks." Said the now mystery man.He walked away

+time skip+

The man came up to me after a few hours,and threw a glass bottle at me  aiming for my head. He didn't miss the shot... I started crying,and that was the start of my worst nightmare.

Flashback end
Third person pov

You were now four years old you ran away from that place a few months ago and you were doing good,well..better.  You ate out of trash cans but you were grateful. You were walking down the street to the closest dumpster,but you bumped into someone. A man with long black hair with this weird scarf looking thing honestly he looked like a hobo. He looked down and asked "hey kid are you okay?" You replied "yeah I'm fine" "where are your parents?" "I don't know" "*sigh* let's go to the police station. I'm Shota Aizawa,what's your name?" "y/n l/n"

+time skip+

After Aizawa talks to the police,they decided you'll stay with him. So currently you were in his car going to his house. When you walked in you see another man with tall yellow hair "whoa Shota is this the little cutie that's staying with us!?" "Yeah she is,and keep your voice down" I'm present mic but you can call me mic!" "I'm y/n"

You felt an emotion you haven't felt in a while..happiness

Author-Chan: hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short❤️🤍