Chapter 15: yoongi-the genius.

Hoeseok is walking to the address which yoongi has sent but gasped seeing the place. He stood in front of a very expensive bar standing in flip flop and night wear. He just wanted to have a drink like a old batchmates meet but looks like yoongi has different plan. He grab his phone and called yoongi irritated.

"Hello love did you reach the place?" Yoongi spoke in most romantic tone.

"Get out from this place" hoeseok said gritting his teeth.

"What why?"

"I'm not entertaining this bar to embarrass myself"

"What ain't nobody grow ball to touch you in front of me just enter" sweetly,

"Come out or I'm leaving" stubborn,

"Urghh" yoongi stood up holding phone to his ears acting like a emergency call and walked out to see hoeseok attire.

"Wow that's cute" he look up and down and said seeing betas slightly wet undone hair no makeup face and casual night ware dress.

"Ohh" hoeseok formed his lips into o shape and wide eyes look at the alpha up and down. Yoongi wore proper black silk shirt with black pants, black watch and black shoes. His raven hairs was styled perfectly and face done with minimal makeup overall hoeseok can see yoongi put some effort to impress him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes aggressively removed his collar button that looks so sexy especially that angry look and that veiny hands with black watch on his buttons trying hard to remove the button. Yoongi pulled the button to break it apart and fell in the floor he got more irritated. Hoeseok gulped seeing elder is serious.

"Was it a da....

"No" spat

"How about dinner then" small voice

"You ruined it. I arranged it inside" anger

Hoeseok but his lips and feel embarrassed to stand now soon his eye caught a korean barbecue place. He held yoongi's hands and pulled him there. Yoongi got confused at the furious pull but yet walked behind him so he don't have to struggle to pull him.

"Uncle two soju and beef tenders" hoeseok shouts to the restaurant people. It's a local BBQ place that's how it's done. Yoongi smiled walking behind him no matter how hard he try to have a proper date with yoongi they somehow end up having soju at the end.

Both sat opposite to each other that table had a smoke ventilator in the middle. Server came with the red burning coal and placed it on the hole and put hot grill on top of that coal one more came and served 10 variety of bangchan (side dishes) and along with a plate full of raw beef to grill it.

"You want me to prepare the sauce?" Hoeseok asked smiling holding a empty steel bowl. Yoongi sighed accepting his fate his date is ruined he have to settle for this cheap bbq date, he nods his head holding steel tong to grill the meat.