16 - RELATIONSHIP

Lisa pov

W-what?* I said and immediately looked at Irene who was now looking at Jennie with a fierce look.

What did I do to you Irene for you to treat me like this?* she said and approached Irene.

I saw Irene smirk.

What did you do? Really? You're asking me that?* she said and scoffed.

I don't remember doing anything to you!* Jennie said emotionlessly.

Irene laughed.

Yes, you didn't do anything to me, but you did something to someone important to me!* she said to Jennie and seemed to be looking at her with anger.

If looks could kill, Jennie would be dead.

What did I do? Tell me!!* she said and looked like she was really angry.

Jungkook! I know you know he's important to me, but why did you kill him!!!* she said, so I immediately looked at her.

I know you know what's between me and JK, but what did you do?! Your boyfriend killed him!! No, you two killed him!! I know you can stop your boyfriend, but what did you do? You just stood there! You didn't even help him! Isn't he your friend? Why? Why did you do that to him?!!* she cried out.

I-Irene.

Irene, I told you this before! I didn't know that would happen and it was all an accident, so don't talk like that, you didn't see what really happened!!* Jennie shouted back.

I know I didn't see it personally, but I saw it on CCTV! And I saw how your boyfriend beat him up! And I saw you standing far away, doing nothing! You just let your boyfriend beat up my f-friend!! Is that how much you love your boyfriend that you can do anything to him? Irene shouted, struggling to breathe from crying. I held her hand.

I-Irene, calm down,* I said to her.

N-no, she should hear this!! Do you know that he treated you like his sister? Do you know that whenever I'm with him, he always talks about you? Do you know how big his smile is when he tells me about you? Ha? Do you know? No!!! Because you didn't treat him like a real friend!! Because you just used him!! You took him for granted!!! And you're so shameless about that part!! He did everything for you, but what did you give back? Nothing!! So why did you do that to him? Why?* Irene sobbed to her and I saw that Jennie was also crying.

I-I'm sorry Irene, I know he's important to you, if only I could go back in time to when that happened, I would go back and fix everything, Jungkook would be alive,* Jen said, sobbing.

I feel sorry for them.

I know they're both hurting now and I'm hurting too because of what I'm seeing and hearing.

I just found out that the girl my brother liked was Irene.

While holding Irene's hand, I let go because she ran out of the stockroom, leaving Jen and me behind.

J-Jen,* I said and was about to approach her.

D-don't Lisa,* she said and looked into my eyes.

Why Lisa? Why did you lie to me? I thought you were trustworthy, I guess not. I asked you for a favor to help me find out who Unknown really was, it turns out it was the two of you all along!* she said, wiping her tears and I just looked at her, I couldn't do anything.

Please Lisa, stop, you won't get anything out of what you're doing, you can't imprison V, I'll do everything, just for him not to get imprisoned,* she said to me and that's when my tears fell.

Not because Taehyung won't be imprisoned, but because she really loves Taehyung that she's willing to do anything for him, even if it means being bad.

I just nodded.

Let's just see,* I said and walked away from her.

I just want to get away.

 ------

We're at the police station now and we have a problem.

What? Sir, there's a video, and you're not going to do anything?* I shouted at the police.

It's annoying because even though we showed them the video, they didn't react and just said, "Ma'am, sorry, but that case has been closed for a long time."

Sir, do your job properly, why are you a policeman if you're doing something bad?* I said to them and was trying not to shout.

I saw them fall silent.

Sir? What now? Are we just going to stare at each other? I- * I didn't finish what I was going to say when Irene spoke.

Lisa, calm down, Dad's on his way, he'll take care of it, so let's go,* she said, so I smiled and we walked away.

Thank goodness, it looks like these policemen were really paid off,* I said to her, but she just kept quiet.

It was you that my brother liked? What did my brother like about you?* I joked to her because she was so quiet.

She looked at me with anger.

Just kidding hehe,* I laughed and looked away.

But you know, my brother really likes you,* I said to her.

Like, whenever we're together, you're always on his lips,* I said and laughed.

But you don't like him, huh?* I said and looked at her.

I-i, I liked him, but I wasn't ready at that time,* she said and looked down.

Hmm..., by the way, I'm leaving, I'm going home,* I said and she looked at me and I saw she was surprised.

I'm leaving, I'm only here because of this, and since the culprit will be imprisoned, I'm going back home, and I miss my dad too, and also I'm going to study there,* I said.

I-I'll miss Jen.

I-I'll miss you, so visit me there when I leave,* I said to her.

I'll miss her being grumpy.

Hehe.

I saw that she wanted to say something, but she just shut her mouth and nodded at me.

----

It's been a week since we went to the police  station and we haven't gotten any feedback on my brother's case, we're just waiting,

And it's been a week since it's been painful to go to school, if I could just be absent, I would.

Jen and Taehyung got back together and it's all over the school, they say I'm pitiful, oh, I am really pitiful!

And I'm so lucky because wherever I am, they're there too, and they're even sweet, so my heart is always at 1 percent, and when it's 1 percent, I run to the stockroom to charge and cry to release the resentment in my heart.

It hurts my heart.

They're so sweet, you know.

They're even kissing, holding hands, and always smiling.

But i realized something.

Jen is smiling now.

She only smiles at me sometimes when I make her laugh, and sometimes the smile she gives me is fake too.

I also see how happy she is when she's with Taehyung, and I also see that Taehyung is always happy too, he always smiles, his face doesn't look like he has an enemy anymore.

They must love each other so much.

I'm so pitiful.

Hayss.

And also, I tried to talk to Jen when she's alone, but she's angry at me, she always avoids me and doesn't want to talk to me, so I just let her be.

I don't want to force myself on her.

If she doesn't want to talk to me, then we should really talk.

Hehe