4

⚠️Warning ⚠️
🌹
🍹
🩻

________________

I was in my room with Kat, and we were getting ready for the pool party at Sam and Colby's.

"Should I wear this black bikini or the  one that looks like 'blue jeans' bikini?" I asked Kat

"The blue one is weird, and no one's gonna be wearing something so weird," Kat said, looking up from her phone.

"Ok then,"

I go change, and I put some booty short on and a net crop top.

_______________

We met up with Tara at Sam and Colby's house. But Kat and I let ourselves in because Sam gave her a key. A few minutes went by, and Sam and Colby walked in with alcohol.

"Hey guys," Kat smiled at Sam.

I was listening to music and was humming the song.

"You look like a dumb boy, my favorite type," Kat sang once she realized what I was humming.

"We're always getting into fun, boy, down for the night," I sang as Sam looked at us with a confused look.

"And now we're living on the run boy, Bonnie and Clyde," Tara said as she closed the door.

Colby walked up to me gently, took my phone, disconnected my earbuds, and Bluetoothed my phone to the speakers.

"Yay!" Tara pulled me outside where the speakers were playing the music. Kat walked out and pushed Tara and I  into the pool, we screamed, and Sam and Colby walked out with drinks.

"REALLY!" Tara yelled at Kat as Jake came out and jumped right into the pool.

"One, two, three, four I declare a slut war," I sang to Tara

"Bet?" She giggles and gets out of the pool and pulls out a 100 buck.

"What that was a joke,"

"I bet whoever gets their crush to take them to their room they when hundred bucks." She whispers to me so no one else could hear.

"Fine,"

She started to take off her shorts and shirt that was, covering her bikini, which was a simple black bikini. I did the same, but mine was a bit more reveling.

(The one that is in the music video if it doesn't show its  Wet Dream By Snow Wife)