FUN FACTS

hello everyone, here's a fun fact about the characters in this novel. Before that, I would like to say my deepest gratitude to you all. The reads and the votes are my motivation to continue this novel, this wouldn't end without y'all! Thank you so much!

__________________

#1

Emilia, Clarke, and Ashley were arrested after they got caught on CCTV. The kind Uber driver was curious about what happened to Nadia so he went back to talk to her but she lost consciousness and died later on. He helped investigate along with the police until they arrested all the suspects.

#2

Even though Emilia and Clarke broke up, they still sleep with each other

#3

Clarke was abusive. He has multiple women before and during his relationship with Emilia. Whenever he's furious, he intends to take his emotions out on his partners and beat them.

#4

Clarke came from a very wealthy family. But after he was arrested by the police, his family completely disowned him for staining their family's reputation. They didn't even come to his trial and they didn't provide him a lawyer.

#5

Evaine was a bipolar character in the original novel

#6

Three of them were sentenced to 20 years in prison. However, after 5 years in prison, Ashley killed herself because she couldn't take the abuse that Clarke and Emilia gave to her.

#7

Noah's original surname was Villarreal

#8

Caius and Chrysalis weren't supposed to be siblings. Caius's original surname was Oberon. However, I changed it before publishing the story.

#9

Evaine's love interest was supposed to be Noah and Alastair. Caius was into Zillah and Zillah was into Alastair. But, I changed it before the novel ends since Zillah has known Noah for years and Alastair's character wasn't introduced at that time.

#10

Queen Cherith's story is based on real life, but not historically. Her love story with Evaine's father is based on someone I know.

#11

The whole story is based on the Victorian Era.

#12

Alastair's original name was Arien

#13

Evaine's birthday is around January (No exact date), while Queen Cherith's birthday is on April 19.

#15

Lastly, Alastair has known Evaine for years. His first appearance was on her birthday. He knows about her since Albert the Merchant has been admiring the royal family for many years, and he told Alastair all the stories that he knows about the Mortimer Family.

__________________

That's all for the fun facts guys! I hope you all will still be there for my upcoming new stories. So stay tuned!

You can follow me on these following social media platforms:

X: trafalgarswifee

Instagram: trafalgarswifeeee

Tiktok: trafalgarswifeeee

Threads: trafalgarswifeeee

Wattpad: trafalgarswifeeee