Happy Birthday Vick

Bella’s school was enacting a new rule that was going to change everything in the school forever.

The school has never allowed any form of corporal punishment on students but in the recent past, bullying and other indiscipline cases have been on the rise to an extent that the school’s disciplinary committee has approved the use of corporal punishment on students.

One section of this new rule that was fiercely protested but was passed anyways states that the teachers have the authority to punish male students with nudity. This rule was however not going to apply for female students because of reasons best known by the disciplinary committee members.

This clause will give the teach the authority to order students to strip partially or fully naked for a period of time they see fit as a punishment for poor behaviour.

Losing clothes in front of your school mates was something that most of the students didn’t want to experience so they remained in their best behaviour in the first week after the law had been enacted. During this time, no one lost their clothes.

It was now two weeks since the law had been enacted but still there was no one who had lost his clothes. This was however, about to change as Miss Vee had other plans in her mind. Miss Vee was probably the most beautiful teacher in Bella’s school and the youngest of all.
In a school where almost all the other teachers were old and boring, Miss Vee stood out because of her young age, outstanding beauty and sexy fashion.

Miss Vee didn’t mind wearing sexy outfits to school. These clothes often left male students breaking their necks whenever she passed close to them.
Today, Vick who is Bella’s desk-mate was celebrating his birthday and he was therefore in his best mood. He had organised for a cake to be delivered to his class before the morning classes began so that he would celebrate with his classmates before the classes began.

Apart from the cake, he had also ordered some soft drinks and sneaked in some booze to the school compound even though it was illegal.

It was not the first time a student was celebrating their birthday in class. Vick however, wanted to take it a notch higher and stand out from the other students who had celebrated their birthday parties in Bella’s class, so he added many unnecessary details like balloons and ribbons.

When Miss Vee arrived for her physics lesson at eight O’clock, the party was already done but the mess was still visible. Cans of soft drinks and snacks’ wrappings were still scattered all over the class and balloons and ribbons were also still on the wall when Miss Vee stepped into the class.

The ‘tiktak’ sound of Miss Vee’s sleek high heels grew louder as she walked into the class and she was surprised when she saw the condition of the classroom today. Today as usual, Miss Vee had all her assets out in full display.

She was dressed up in a tight black dress that stopped just below her butt cheek. This dress was designed for a night out and not for attending a class. The tight dress perfectly hugged her nice curves and her long legs were all out in display.

Miss Vee’s but cheek threatened to come out every time she walked and she kept on adjusting her dress to keep her butt out of display. Once in, she scanned the class carefully before reading out the banner that was hung before the class loudly.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICK. Who the hell is Vick?” Miss Vee asked the class after reading out the banner loudly. Everyone in the class was quiet for some seconds before Miss Vee asked again. “I asked who the hell is Vick?”
Vick hesitated for a few seconds before raising his hand. Miss Vee gave him a nasty look while adjusting her specs before asking him to step forward.

“So you are the one responsible for all this mess?” Miss Vee asked Vick as he stepped forward.

“No,” Vick murmured as he walked to the front of the class. Everyone’s eyes was on Miss Vee and they were probably asking themselves what her next action would be. Miss Vee was known as a soft teacher who rarely punished students.

“You have turned the class to a party hall, haven’t you?” Miss Vee asked Vick once he had walked to the front of the class.

“No,” Vick murmured again with his eyes fixed on the floor. He held his hands together in front of him and had the most polite face the class has ever seen him wear.

“I want you to clear this mess before we start our class. Start with removing this ugly banner,” Miss Vee instructed Vick who started walking hastily towards the board to remove the banner.
He had not taken even three steps when Miss Vee stopped him as if she had forgotten something.

“Wait. Can you remove your clothes while you do it?” Miss Vee asked making it to sound like a request when in the real sense it was not a request. It was an instruction and Vick was supposed to obey it.

Everyone was shocked to hear that from Miss Vee. No one expected Miss Vee to be the first teacher to use the naked punishment on students.

“No Ma’am, I will clear all this mess in a minute,” Vick replied casually.

“I didn’t ask you not to, I only asked you to do it without your clothes on,” Miss Vee said staring at Vick’s face. “Now go ahead and take off your clothes before you start clearing this mess. We don’t have the whole day here boyfriend,”

Miss Vee was fond of calling male students boyfriend and the class was not surprised when she called Vick boyfriend.

“Please Ma’am, let me keep my clothes. I don’t want my classmates to see me in my inner-wears,” Vick pleaded with Miss Vee trying to convince her to change her mind on her choice of punishment.

“Who said that you will keep your inner-wears on? By clothes I mean everything including your inner-wears,” Miss Vee said to Vick who couldn’t hide the shock in his face.

Vick was still moving towards the board pretending as if he had not heard Miss Vee’s instructions when she stopped him on his way.

“Young man, I think I just told you to strip. Remove your clothes now,” Miss Vee said in an authoritative voice and it was now clear that Vick had no option but to remove his clothes.

Everyone at the class was eagerly waiting to see Vick’s cock as he started undoing his buttons reluctantly.

“Make it quick babe, we don’t have the whole day here,” Miss Vee shouted at Vick again, this time in a rough voice.

Vick stopped and started to unbutton his shirt. He was not wearing a vest, so his hairy chest came into full display the moment he removed his shirt.

Vick didn’t have the perfect chest or a nice set of six-pack but his chest was really good. He had a nice chest and a flat tummy.