Naked during the lunch break

After the biology class, next it was lunch break and the students were moving from the class in groups heading to the cafeteria. Vick was still seated in his chair deep in thoughts when everyone had left the class and it was now only the two of us remaining in class.

“Now that everyone is not here, will you give me that one thing I have been asking for since morning?” I asked Vick who was still deep in his thoughts.

“What is that you have been asking for since morning?” Vick asked without looking at me.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I have been asking for Vick.”

“I don’t know, just tell me or just leave that story all together,” Vick replied looking annoyed.

“I have been asking you for your dick Vick!” I exclaimed and Vick continued looking away as if nothing was even going on.

“Just take it, it has been out in public since morning,” Vick replied turning to look at my direction.

“I want you to fuck me Vick, I have been in great heat since you stripped in the morning and this heat is not even seizing,” I said and Vick smiled at me. It is the first time Vick is smiling since he was stripped in the morning.

“So you have a crush on me?” Vick asked running his fingers on my cheek.

“Don’t get me wrong Vick, I just love your cock and that’s all. I have never seen such a massive cock except in sex videos,” I replied pushing his hand away from my cheeks. “Now let’s get to work Vick, the lunch break will end and the other students will start coming to class,” I said rising from my chair.

“If it is a one time thing then I am not in, I want something that will last longer. You know I have always had a crush on you, I love you,” Vick confessed and I felt a thrill rushing down my spine. It was so refreshing to hear Vick confessing that he has a secret crush on me.

“There should be no attachment between us Vick, we are classmates for Christ’s sake. If you want it to be a long term thing, then let’s just make it about sex and nothing else. No emotional attachment,” I explained to Vick who was not even convinced with my explanation. I had a boyfriend who was assisting me financially and I didn’t want to put our relationship with him in jeopardy by bringing in Vick to my life even though he had a nice cock.

“Anything other than emotional attachment is a no for me,” Vick said and looked away.

“OK, I will give you anything you want. Just dick me hard now,” I resigned and started raising my skirt up to reveal the pink thong I was wearing.

“You want it here?” Vick asked looking surprised.

“Yes, we are just the two of us here. And we don’t have enough time to look for an alternative place,” I replied still holding my skirt up.

Vick rose from his seat and spanked my ass as he moved to my back. He then grabbed my ass on one side and squeezed it gently digging his fingers into my flesh. His cock was already getting hard by this time and my pussy was dripping wet. I could feel the cup of my thing getting moist as Vick tightened his grip on my ass.

Vick then pushed my back down causing my chest to lay on the table that was in front of me. He then raised my skirt until it was above my waist. I was now in a bending position with my chest resting on the table and Vick was standing behind me naked with a hard cock. My heartbeat rate increased as I waited for Vick’s cock to slide into my now wet pussy. It has been long since I had sex and I couldn’t wait to have that feeling again.

I heard Vick sliding my thong to the left side to reveal my pussy and without wasting time, he started sliding his hard cock into my pussy gently. I moaned softly as Vick’s cock forced it’s way into my pussy and grabbed the table tightly while biting my lips so as not to moan loudly. Vick’s cock was massive large and I could feel it brushing my pussy walls as it forces it’s way in.