' The separation- Priya's POV '

I love Raya, I like Nasha, EQUALLY so before bashing out try to understand my POV and then explain me yours ,

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You can give formula milk now; the baby is healthy," as the doctor's words reached her ears, Priya clutched Pihu a little tighter, who slept soundly in her arms.

Priya nodded, taking her leave. Mumbling a thank you wasn't possible for her at the moment.

With glossy eyes, she reached the waiting area where Krish and the lady constable were waiting for her.

Seeing her, Krish immediately moved closer, "Kya bola doctor ne?" he asked, adjusting his specs.

"She is healthy... formula milk can be given," she answered with wobbly lips, not moving her gaze from the tiny human in her hands.

His heart sank a little more for Priya.

The constable, who was looking at the exchange, finally broke their silence after minutes, "Jaldi kijiye, we have to report," she too understood the emotions in the room but can't forget her duties at the same time.

Priya finally looked towards Krish, "Tum dhyan rakh loge na," if she thought labor was painful, then the sentence she just spoke was a thousand times worse.

"Priya, are you sure?" Krish asked, unsure. Taking a 6-month-old away from her mother seemed to be an awful idea.

Priya again glanced at Pihu. She knew it wouldn't be great for Pihu. She knew it would be difficult for Krish to raise a small kid alone, and she also knew very well what she would go through living away from her daughter, around whom her life had been revolving for the last 15 months, but she nodded with determination. She was sure that no matter what, her daughter wouldn't spend a day more in jail, where there wasn't even a fan, a bed, basic amenities, and most importantly, freedom. She is a princess and will live her life like one.

Krish sighed, seeing her determination. He knew she was sure. "Priya, I promise I will take care of her like my own daughter. She'll be my princess."

A small, satisfactory smile came onto her lips. "I couldn't be more thankful to you," she whispered.

Krish shook his head with a tiny smile, holding little Pihu's hand.

Priya moved her gaze towards the constable who was now standing near her seat, indicating it was time.

Her sight blurred as she again looked at her daughter, who was smiling in her sleep. A tear escaped her eyes, followed by another. "Mumma is sorry, Pihu, very sorry. I promise, bas ek saal aur phir mumma aapke paas rahegi, humesha, mumma's promise," she murmured, placing a deep kiss on her forehead, followed by her cheeks, then her tiny nose, then eyes, and finally her tiny hands, before giving her to Krish. What broke her more was when Pihu held her finger in her hands.

They say time is powerful. It indeed was. Just 2 years back, she used to think she didn't need anyone; she was enough for herself and now, this little human was the only way for her to survive. Every breath she took seemed to be for her daughter, and separating from her source of life was excruciating.

Gathering every ounce of energy, she removed her finger from Pihu's hold, turning her gaze to the front; the task was getting difficult every second, and she didn't want to fall weak.

The constable came, handcuffing her, walking towards the police van.

Priya, walking ahead, turned her head to look at Pihu, who was now in Krish's arms. She kept on looking without a blink until she could catch a sight of them.

Sitting in the police van, the only thing she was thankful for was that Pihu didn't cry. If she did, every wall she made would have come crashing down to pieces.
.
.
.
.

It was a few minutes into the ride when the constable, seeing her almost teary face, tried to lighten her mood, "Your husband seems to be a good man."

"He is not my husband," Priya answered.

"Oh, I am sorry. He was the only one who came, so I thought..." she apologized.

"It's okay," Priya spoke, well knowing her intentions.

"If you don't mind, where is your husband?" she asked, now curious.

When the news on the male constable's phone, sitting in the front, came, "Famous business tycoon Mr. Ram Kapoor spotted with newly rumored girlfriend outside the city club,"

Priya, not saying anything, moved her blurry gaze outside, a small smile playing on her lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that was it ;

I know Priya herself chose jail but that doesn't change the fact that she is a mother and separating from her newborn would be painful ( and also she didn't know about pregnancy while she first confessed her crime )

Secondly, I am not trying to portray Ram in bad light, I just wrote what was shown in the show .

I have an idea of Ram's POV too, likhu?

Baki apna perspective batao jaldi jaldi

~shivangi ♥️

-----------------------------------------------------------