Chapter 1

The phone in his pocket shook twice, the fifth time in three minutes, and Carter opened his eyes.

The car had been driving for nearly three hours, the sky outside the window was still gloomy, the girl sitting beside her was still sleeping, her forehead was firmly on his shoulder, and her right shoulder was numb.

He shrugged his shoulders impatiently. The girl tilted her head sideways. He pushed her head away with his fingers, but within seconds it was back on his shoulder.

The action had been repeated many times, and he felt that the girl was not asleep and that the effect was unconsciousness.

Irritable.

How long would it take to get to the station he did not know, get the tickets when he did not go to check, only to see that they were going on a trip even before the trip had not heard of the town.

Life is wonderful.

The sixth time the phone shook, Carter took it out with a sigh.

- What's going on?

Why didn't you say anything about leaving before?

- Why did you suddenly leave?

- Why didn't you tell me?

How and why BLABLABLA...

The news is from Xin. It is estimated that making up the lesson can not make a phone call. A look at the past are all question marks.

He was about to put the phone back in his pocket when the seventh message came.

- We'll break up if you don't hear back!

Finally, no longer a question mark, he breathed a sigh of relief, turned off the phone, and put it back in his pocket.

Breaking up doesn't mean much to him. The two-month love in high school is nothing more than talking more than the other students, having someone bring you an early start, and having a cheerleading team... before it's too late to develop into anything.

Looking out the window, it has changed but it is always the same scenery. The radio finally announces the destination of Ethan Carter. The girl next to him moved her head. It looked as if she was going to wake up. He quickly pulled a red marker out of his bag, pulled out his cap, and turned it around in his hand.

The girl woke up and raised her face. She had a big mark on her forehead, like a miraculous work.

With his eyes met, the girl wiped his mouth, touched the phone by the and said and said bow said: "Sorry."

You didn't hear any apologies? Ethan Carter smiled meaningfully at her. The girl froze. Her gaze fell on the marker that was spinning in his hand.

Ethan Carter slapped his cap on the pen and there was a crack.

Two seconds later she suddenly covered her face and rushed to the bathroom.

Ethan Carter stood up too, looked out the window, and down here, finally snow. He took his suitcase off the rack, put on his coat, walked to the door, took out his cell phone, and turned his

Thwasmob because the phone is very quiet. The news did not ring and I feel this is so did not answer.

Feel this is with Xin these days. She is the most comfortable one, not easy.

But no one except Xin had contacted him.

Someone he thought would come to the station.

As the outgoing crowd left the station, Ethan Carter zipped his down jacket to the end and looked at the city, dusty in the cold winter.