Chapter 24

~ Camilla ~

Niko goes and takes a shower while I take a bath and we get ready.

Jane sent the cutest outfit ever, denim shorts and a white and lilac crochet crop top! I pair them with some white sneakers and go out of the bathroom. I don't see Niko anywhere but then I hear some rustling in the walk in closet.

I enter to see Niko standing in front of the mirror, shirtless and running his hand through his hair. He hasn't noticed me yet, so I see the expression on his face. His resting cold face with a slight smile then he wipes his hand over it and chuckles to himself.

He turns back and reaches for his shirt when he sees me, "Hey"

"Hi, what were you smiling about?" I ask with curiosity

"Nothing," he replies but smiles to himself, "You look really cute" he says

"Thanks, I love the 'fit" I say and walk to him as he slips on his cotton white shirt.

I help him with the buttons, something I do so naturally almost domestically everytime he gets dressed in front of me. I could get used to this..the voice in my head says.

"No black today?" I ask, noticing his blue jeans, blue and white sneakers, and the white shirt. "Going for vacation vibes, and it matches you" he says rolling his sleeves in the sexiest way and wearing his watch.

Matching clothes?? Who is this guyy and what has he done to my badboy 'i don't give a fuck' Niko?

I kiss him, a light peck on the lips and say, "Let's go"

He let me choose our ride today and after looking around through the 80 or something sports cars in his garage, I chose a convertible dark blue colored one. The weather is perfect for it today, he said as he opened the roof.

We go to a Garden-themed bistro and have brunch. After a stomach full of waffles, croissants and mimosas, we go to a local market I suggested when he asked me where I wanted to shop.

I am all for designer clothes but I love the little flea markets of new york...

We've been walking around for a while in the market, holding hands. I made Niko try on a hat and a bandana before he made a face about me using him as a manequin.

I'm waiting for him to bring me some lemonade, I got thirsty after walking around in the sun.

I was looking at Niko walking back to me when a girl about my age comes toward me and says, "Wow, Princess Camilla! Hey"

"Hi" I say and smile at her. "I saw your photos online, you looked so pretty, your even prettier in person"

"Thank you..." I waited for her to give me her name.."Oh..I'm Sasha"

"Thank you sasha, you're lovely"

Niko reaches me and hands me the drink, "Hi, baby" and then looks at the girl beside me. His face goes back to the cold one he has.

"Oh, this is Sasha, I just met her", I say. "Hi, Niko!" She chirps and I get an uneasy feeling at the way she looks at my boyfriend.

"Hello Sasha, if you'll excuse us" Niko says rather rudely, "Well, we have to be somewhere, nice meeting you" I say and smile.

"You might not remember me, I used to go to your school back in DC. We talked, well briefly"

"I'm sorry, Bad memory. See you around" he says and we walk away.

I sip on my lemonade and humm, "Is it good?" he asks with a smile.

"Yes" I smile back, and then say, "You have an excellent memory, courtesy of Uncle Alex"