seventeen.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" mahal, " hanma murmured, as he was leaning against the wall, next to the restroom door. earning a hum from the black haired from the opposite side. " hm? " hanma could hear him rummaging through the cabinets, " come outt alreadyy "

he pleaded as a pout appeared on his lips, his tone laced with eagerness. " hold on shuji. " he heard the male reply, the tall male eyes soon roamed around his beloved's home. when something almost glimmering on the table, seized his attention.

his fingertips lingered on a black platinum card. Hanma instinctively clutched the card in his rough hands, as his eyes narrowed at the name haitani, plastered on it.

As takemichi creaked the bathroom door open, he was instantly met with muscular arms embracing him, " shuji. . " takemichi mumbled, as confusion struck him. He felt the tall male tighten his grip even more.

" let's go to bed. " hanma grumbled, resting his head on the black haired's shoulder. Takemichi slowly nodded, giving the male a few pats on the back before heading to his bedroom.

Takemichi only let out a yelp as hanma plopped him onto the bed. Soon following seconds after, they laid there in each other's arms, as silence filled the room―

" hanma. . you
said we'll go to bed so, why are your hands on my butt? "

" it's part of the process, "

- smut starts here,
warning 🤸

" damn, " hanma smirked deviously, as his hands gripped on the plump butt. Earning a quiet squeal from takemichi, the short male's face was dug into the pillow, as he felt cold fingers entering him. " that feels weird. . "

soft moans escaped him, feeling his legs becoming jelly from the sensation. The tall male leaned closer, giving the black haired small kisses on his face. in result, takemichi wrapped his arms around the male's neck.

Hanma raised his eyebrow in amusement, " do you like that? " he purred, staring down at the male who was blushing furiously. takemichi stiffened as he noticed the hardened length rubbing upon him. " . .why is it so fat.? "

They blankly exchanged looks with each other, until hanma chuckled breaking the silence. " don't you mean big? but I'll take it. " he grinned, his ego and pride showing as he knew takemichi meant he was just immense.

( reference from low tide in twilight. >⁠.⁠< )

" ngh. . hu. . " takemichi bit his lip, as hanma slowly entered him. He always felt dizzy when the male had just gotten inside. the black haired whimpered as hanma placed him on his lap, making him straddle the male. " I'll move now. "

" a-ah! . . h-hanma!. " he moaned, holding onto the tall male for life as he closed his eyes, tears appearing in the corner of his eyes. " dont close your eyes love " hanma whispered, wiping off his tears.

The black haired mewled as he climaxed onto the tall male's chest. Hanma chuckled lowly, " that was quick, I haven't even came yet " the tall male eye snickered at the sight of multiple fresh made hickeys on takemichi's neck, competitive are we?

" l-let's g-go to sleep now!. . "

" nuh uh, my love "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" so after all this time, " kakucho muttered under his breath, as he admired the photo of the black haired in a dress. He turned towards the purple haired, who was crossing his arms, leaning against the desk.

" you've been keeping him to yourself " he scoffed, an annoyed expression present on his face. Ran only smiled, shrugging his shoulders, " now, now I didn't keep it a secret did I? you guys saw his name on my phone after all. " he retorted.

Footsteps approaching catch the two males attention, as a white haired with purple eyes stood in the door way, " what's with the commotion? " izana raised his eyebrow, curious on what was happening.

" nothing, it's just about takemichi " kakucho explained, a sigh leaving his lips. Izana facial features softened in confusion, " takemichi? that blonde from years ago? " he questioned, his approaching the male.

his eyes slightly widened at the picture in kakucho's phone, an amused smirk soon forming on his face, " well, that's surprising. " he hummed.

Sanzu only stared at them in disbelief, " So is like everyone down bad for hanagaki now? "

" like you aren't, I saw you
drooling over his picture. "

lmao

――――――

(17)@HY0MYI