Log 1-1.5 - The Start to Hell

Start Transmission - Log 1

If you're reading this because you found my journal or it's archives somewhere in the world, then congrats, you're reading a dead man's book. My name is Tyler and I'm stuck in an endless dimension, at this point, I can't even tell how long it's been. I kept count until I think at least day 14. Then days started to go on and on to the point that I couldn't keep that much storage in my brain. Anyways, I needed to talk to someone about all my troubles and about what I think and this was the only thing I could think of that I could use to yell my words into. Sorry if I start getting off topic to what I start talking about in my logs but it's been a while and I haven't slept in a while. I just hop that things get better. Anyways, I have to go scavenge for items, I'll write in this journal if I get back alive.

End Transmission - Log 1

------------

Start Transmission - Log 1.1

I'm back from scavenging but I have found a few entities. I can't even begin to explain what these creatures are or where they're from but I can't say that they're absolutely nightmare fuel, well one of them are. I can't write for a while since I have to catch up with my friends and try to find an exit. I'll start off with one of the more easier entities to describe. All I can describe it is "giant moths". These things are scary as fuck. But I can't say that they aren't scary some could say. Hell I think they're even tamable. But that doesn't mean they aren't terrifying. Lets just say, seeing a giant moth fly at you or seeing a giant moth on a window, it will scare the shit out of you. Now about the other monstrosity, it's hard to even wrap my head around it since all I can remember is what I would call: "A watery skinned human". I know, it sounds terrifying and it sure as hell is. Now whatever your thinking of what this thing looks like, your probably correct. It has no teeth, just a big mouth, and it's eyes, it has no eyes. All there are is just 2 fully white eyes. I don't even know if it can or can't see. I'm still hiding but I'll keep this journal updated if I find anything or anyone.

End Transmission - Log 1.1

-----------

Start Transmission - Log 1.2

I finally got out of that electrical station but now I'm in an even worse area, I'm in some sort of office, you know, those 1990 office buildings. It's just more empty and lonely. ( The rest of the page seems to be ripped out )

End Transmission - Log 1.2

-----------

Start Transmission - Log 1.3

(This page seems to be crumpled, with ripped edges, and tear marks all over the page, some of the words are still legible. It seems that this log is a venting log with bad grammar, spelling, and some words having no spaces.)

I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMROE I WANNA LEAVE PLEASE JUST PRAY THAT IFIND A EXIT PLEASE I WANT TO GO HOME AND SEE MY PAReNTS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER AT THIS POINT ICANTSEE THE SUN TO COUNT HOW LONG ITS BEEN I JUST WANT THIS TO BE OVER PLEASE JUST PRAY I CAN LEAVE THIS HELL I WANNA GO HOM-

(The rest of the words are both smudged by tear marks and ripped off the page)

End Transmission - Log 1.3

-----------

Start Transmission - Log 1.4

Sorry about the last log if you did read it, I had a breakdown and had to vent to something so the only thing I though of venting to was my journal. I'm trying to deal with the possibility that I might not leave but very slowly. But, if you want to know where I am, I'm not in that abandoned office anymore. I'm still with my survivor group and now where in some hotel. It's also empty, looks like an abandoned place, just like the office but you know, more bigger. It looks really old, I can't date back to what year it looks like it was made but I would say it looks like it was built around the 1900's. I'll try to describe it the best I can, hopefully without encountering anything. It has red carpets, some blank and some having a design that repeats in every room. I can't describe the carpet design very well so I wont try to simplify it. The walls change every room and it stays the same in some rooms. I'll just describe the more common walls. One of the common walls are just white blank plaster walls, like the same type of wall you'd see in your room. There's another more common wall which is like the first but it has long, wide red lines on the walls, I mostly see these in hallways with room doors. Now there is a main room, you could call it the entrance, It's looks the best out of any of the rooms I've seen. Also, this is the only room that is more decorated and is also the only room I've seen with pillars. Now, talking about the rooms in this place, I don't really know how to explain them, Some are decorated to look nice and some are just empty with props and other random shit. Hell, I even saw a room with just a table and 4 chairs, in an big EMPTY room, it was the only thing in there other then the hallways. I'm gonna stop here because my hand is getting tired from writing. Plus, I think I'm gonna run out of writing pens and pencils.

End Transmission - Log 1.4

-----------

Start Transmission - Log 1.5

I finally have time to write, and I'm in a really bad area. But, I wanna talk about where I've been for a while, I've got out of the hotel and got transported to the void, and this isn't a exaggeration, I couldn't see anything. It was just a voice, nothing but black. I don't even know where I was at times. That's why I couldn't write, because I didn't have any light and couldn't write for a while. But I did get out later. Now I'm in an even worse situation. I didn't write this before because I thought it wasn't important, but I have thalassophobia, and I'm literally stuck in an ocean, like an actual ocean. All I can see is water and buildings. I fucking HATE being stranded, mainly in the ocean which is like, the worst nightmare I could have. I'm currently exploring the area around me and my survivor group so I'll write back if anything bad happens or if I find anything important to write about. Also, I found this random note and I'm putting it in here just in case if it's important

 Also, I found this random note and I'm putting it in here just in case if it's important

Pause Transmission - Log 1.5

Resume Transmission - Log 1.5

( This part of the log seems to be drenched in sea water with the words being smudged and the page being partly ripped. )

End Transmission - Log 1.5

(I'm finally done with this log that has over 1000 words, if you had read this far then I hope you enjoyed the first part of the journal. I'll start working on the next part when I feel like writing. This is my first story I have written so once again, I hope you enjoyed it.)