{ch-4} Kainat and Agastya in hyderabad!!

In office !

Agastya was sitting in his cabin. He was working on his laptop and a few files were spread on his table.

Suddenly his phone rang, some unknown number was showing. He picked up the call and the voice came from the front.

"You are too clever Matteo, You delivered the consignment to Italy without anyone getting a hint of it."
The man continued after a little pause
"But for how long, how long can you escape? You killed Mr. Chetan, I know. You killed your own man who left you to work for Vikram, I know that too-."

He was saying when Agastya interrupted in between "wao!wao Mr. Solanki wao!, "You know quite a lot about me. If you had kept such knowledge about yourself, you wouldn't be licking other people's boots like a dog today. But unfortunately, this has become your habit now." Then Mr. Solanki replied from the front.

"Yes, you're right, it has become a habit. But there's one quality of mine that you don't know about. Anyway, why would you figure it out? Let me tell you myself..... I can turn the tables very quickly. Just so you know, although Chetan is dead, he gave me all the information about Advait's case. A hint is enough for the wise........ We'll discuss the rest after the meeting." He said this much then disconnected the phone.

Out of anger, Agastya was about to throw the phone on the ground but he controlled himself and threw it on the table. He slammed his hands one....two....three...four times on the table due to anger.

His breaths became heavy due to anger, he picked his phone then called Aangray inside his cabin. Agastya was still standing in front with both hands on the table, when Aangray entered inside the room, Agastya was looking very horrifying at this time. He was not looking less than a devil. Aangray gulped out of fear and said, "yes boss".

Agastya said with an anger filled tone........"prepare the car we have to go, immediately" Agastya shouted. Aangray was feared to speak anything further so he just bowed and went out from there.

After sometime Agastya came out of his office , and the driver was standing there holding the door of the car for him. He sat in the car and the driver closed the door and went to the driving seat.

Aangray too came and sat on the other side of the car. After some time they reached outside a club. Aangray was confused and said to himself,"boss wants to party? No ...no how can someone say to go to a party with so much anger." Agastya walked inside the club and Aangray just followed behind him.

Later they went to the basement of the club where so many illegal meetings of the gangsters were happening a little further. Solanki was sitting at a table, he had reserved a table for his and Agastya meeting.

Agastya went to him and sat in front of him and Aangray stood behind him.

Mr. Solanki exclaimed faking his happiness. "Oh my god! Look Matteo is here........... How fortunate are those who get to see him, and how fortunate I am to have seen you Mr. Razorblade"

"Come to the point stop making word webs" Matteo (i.e. Agastya) said this with no expressions on his face. Mr. Solanki stopped smirking then moved a little forward and said,
"You know the deal, and you must also know that I can help you resolve this Advait case....... In return, I am asking for your support. I know I made some mistakes before and betrayed your trust, but I want you to give me another chance Our enemy is the same, and you've surely heard that the enemy of one's enemy is his friend."

"Why? Didn't Vikram leave you with anything, is that why you came back?" Matteo said to solanki's words in a sarcastic tone.

Mr. Solanki laughed and said, "I was a fool, I know, but I told you, didn't I? I can turn the tables really quickly....... The rest is your choice." He said while putting forward some files. "No one has been informed further. Your file is all yours. Be careful from now on." Having said this he left from there.