❲ ♥︎ ❳ ive › icky (one & two)

The first thing you were greeted with was a horrible headache. Skull-splitting, in your opinion. And that headache was accompanied by congestion and the feeling of being both hot and cold at the same time. You were sweating, yet you were damn near trembling from how cold you felt, which was quite contradictory. You're the member of the group that gets sick the easiest and the most often, so this was no surprise, but that didn't make you feel better. And on top of that, this is the worst you've ever felt.

And one thing that definitely didn't make the situation any easier for you is that you woke up in headspace.

You're a little. The girls don't know, however, because whenever you slip, you do so in the comfort of your room. With you being the maknae, way back when you were choosing rooms, you were allowed to choose first. You chose the single room, so you could be yourself freely. There are times where you find yourself upset that you have no one to take care of you, and you can't venture out of your room while you're little, but most of the time, you occupy yourself with your toys, a coloring book, or cartoons. And it's even harder for you whenever you and the girls film content that involves toys, because then you really feel an urge to slip and let loose. But you can't. You're too scared to tell anyone, due to an unfortunate incident in the past. Let's just say that who you are caused you to be outcast by the very same people who are supposed to love you no matter what.

You trust the girls with your life, but you're scared.

Anyway, you groaned quietly and placed your hands on your head. The pain was unbearable to you, even more so since you're little at the moment. And both big and little you hate being sick. So, to no surprise, tears easily brimmed your eyes.

"Ouchie," you whispered as you sat up slowly. You most definitely didn't want to do anything today.

But the day had different plans. Right after sitting up, Gaeul barged into the room. The sudden sound startled you, and you badly wanted to cry, but even when you're little, you're still very aware and adamant about not letting any of the girls know.

"U-Unnie,"

Gaeul smiled gently. "Good morning, maknae. It's time to go! All of us slept in a little bit, so hurry up and get ready, we're picking up breakfast on the way to the studio. We have dance practice in twenty. Chop chop."

With that, the eldest hurried out of your room. You didn't even get the chance to tell her that you don't feel well and would rather sit out today's practice. But then you changed your mind when you remembered that you're preparing for a comeback. You can't afford to slack! Even when you're little, you felt a wave of determination to try and act big. You can do it.

"I can do it," you murmured softly to yourself, wincing afterwards.

❤️‍🩹

Okay, maybe you can't do it.

Simply walking to the van to leave the dorms was hard for you. You had to try to walk normal, which you found difficult, since, when you're little, you have a poor sense of balance and coordination (depending on how far you've slipped). And you also simply don't walk often when you regress. And to make matters worse, everything around you felt overwhelming. But who can blame you? You've currently got the mindset of a two-year-old.

Why did you think you can do this?

You've all just made it to the dance studio. Everything was scary in the big company building. You've never been here before while regressed. And when tons of people and staff that little you didn't know greeted you, it frightened you a great deal. So you spent most of the walk hiding behind Jiwon, completely unaware of the perplexed looks she was giving you.