🦇lilia(batman) x npc! reader (my chance!)

(Kitto kyoumi nai darou kedo)
                     (omae to iru tanoshikute)
                      (koko dake no hanashi)
                         (omae no hanashi)
                (anime no tzusuki yori ki ni naru)
------------------------------------------------------

Lilia was just playing a game when he received a friend request from a player named "(name) ". He was a little surprised since he didn't usually get friend requests from people he didn't know, but he decided to accept it anyway.

As they started chatting, Lilia was surprised to discover that (name) was a very interesting person. They shared many of the same interests, and their conversations flowed naturally. Lilia felt a strong connection with (name) that he couldn't quite explain. He wondered if maybe (name) was more than just a friend.

After weeks of talking online, Lilia finally worked up the courage to ask (name) to meet in real life. (Name) was eager to meet up, and they decided to meet at a local coffee shop.

When Lilia saw (name) for the first time, he was taken aback by how attractive they were. (Name) was just his type - smart, funny, and easy to talk to. The two sat in the coffee shop and talked for hours. Lilia felt like he had known (name) for a lifetime.

As the day went on, Lilia realized that he was starting to fall for (name). He didn't want to ruin the friendship they had built online, but he couldn't deny his feelings. He decided to take a chance and confess his feelings to (name).

(Name) was surprised, but not unkind. They listened to everything Lilia had to say and then revealed that they felt the same way. The two smiled at each other, knowing that they had found something special.

From that day on, Lilia and (name) were inseparable. They spent every free moment together, whether it was playing games, going on dates, or just chatting. Lilia knew that he had found his person in (name), and he couldn't be happier.

After a few months of dating, (name) invited Lilia over to their place for the first time. Lilia was a little nervous, but he trusted (name) and knew that everything would be fine. When he arrived at (name) apartment, he was blown away by how nice it was. The place was clean, well-decorated, and had a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere.

As they settled in for the night, (name) mentioned that they had something special planned for Lilia. Lilia was curious, but he trusted (name) and was excited to see what they had in store.

(Words) 415

It's so short istg