Summoning of the Cast

(Thinking) - thinking/ talking with Ciel

Name: blah blah- Talking

𝙍𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙪- Narrating

Azatoth: Hmm, I'm bored. What should I do Author?

Author: You could summon your favourite world: Tensura.

Azatoth: Oh you're right! I'm gonna do that, you can write down what happens so we can share it with our fellow Wattpad readers.

Author: You read my mind.

Rimuru pov:

(Sigh* I have been doing paperwork for god knows how long.)

Ciel: Master but you are god

(Oh yea I forgot about that.)

(Ciel-chan can you help me with the paperwork?)

Ciel: No master it is your duty as king.

(Pretty please?)

Ciel: No

Sigh* I guess I have to do it on my own.

𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡.

(Ciel what is that?) I stood up from my seat.

Ciel: I'm sorry master but I have no idea, but it is a portal of some kind. Someone is trying to summon you.

(Hmm, might as well check it out. Better than doing paperwork anyways.) Then I stepped inside. A white flash of light suddenly surrounded me, then disappeared slowly, revealing a very big room. Its ceiling was at least 25 foot tall, there were rows of seats and a stage at the front with red curtains. This reminded me of cinemas and theatres from my past life. Another blinding light flashed, and many of my friends/ subordinates appeared.

The people who have been summoned: Rimuru, Ciel, True Dragons, Octagram, Rudra, Hinata, Chloe, 12 Patrons, Yuuki and Lucia. (Author's note: I might add more later.)

Guy: Huh? Where are we?

Rudra: Heh, looks like we meet again Guy.

Guy: Rudra?! I thought you died.

Rudra: I did, but someone revived me.

Dino: I just wanna sleep.

Milim: Bestieeee!!

(Uh oh prepare for impact) 

Thud! Milim bashed into me but luckily i was ready so I didn't fall down.

Shion: Rimuru-sama? Where are we?

Rimuru: I dont know, someone summoned us all

???: Looks like someone powerful enough managed to revive me and summon me here.

Guy/Rudra: VELDANAVA-SAMA!!

Velgrynd/Velzard: Elder brother?

Milim: Daddy?!

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙫𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.

Milim: Daddy why did you leave me? Sniff* Sob*

Veldanava: I'm sorry dear but I had to.

Lucia: Milim is that you?

Milim: Mommy?

Lucia: Come here dear.

Azatoth: I'd hate to interrupt your family reunion but please settle down.

Everyone: Who are you?

Azatoth: I am Azatoth, I was the one who summoned you here and yes Rimuru, your skill was named after me.

Guy: Why did you summon us here?

Azatoth: Don't worry I have no intentions of hurting you, I only summoned you here so you can react to someone.

Everyone: Who?

Azatoth: None other than Rimuru.

Everyone turned to face me.

Rimuru: E-eh why me? I'm just a harmless lovable slime.

Everyone except Ciel: And a very abnormal one. 

Azatoth: Settle down the video will start soon, choose your seats.

I sat with Ciel and Veldora sat on my left, the 12 patrons sat behind us. Velgrynd, Velzard and Veldanava sat together with Milim and Lucia. Rudra sat alone, Chloe wanted to sit with Rimuru but Ciel had beat her to it so she sat with Hinata and Luminous. Guy sat near Velzard, Dino and Dagruel sat together. Ramiris (Pixie form of course) sat on veldora's shoulder. Yuuki and Leon sat alone.

That's it for this chapter guys, did you like it? Comment what I should make them react to, I will post a new chapter tomorrow. Cya!