I Suppose I'm a Goblina Now Part 2

It has been an hour since Gobta turned into a female, his female form is quite the beauty, so he- or she gets glanced everywhere she goes. Right now Gobta is heading towards the hunting team.

Goblin #1: Hey who are you?

Gobta: I'm Gobta.

Goblin #2: Stop lying, you don't look like him at all.

Gobta: I turned into a female, by eating Shion's food.

All the goblins: WHAAATTTTT?!!

Goblin #5: I will never eat Shion-sama's food.

Gobta: Let's go hunting now.

And they went hunting, after a few successful catches, they realised they were far away from tempest, and it was almost night time. So they decided to book an inn at Dwargon, which was near. Even though it was night time, the line at the entrance was still long.

Disgusting man #1: Hey, your quite beautiful, wanna come with us?

Disgusting man #2: Yea, we can have a fun night.

Gobta: Hell no! I'm a man!

Poor Gobta was becoming Rimuru.

Digusting man #1: A man?? There's no way.

Gobta: I am! So get the hell away.

Disgusting man #2: How dare you talk to us like that! You guys are still not in Dwargon, and there are no rules here, so we can do whatever we want.

Gobta: Thanks for the information.

Then she proceeds to beat the daylights out of them.

Sorry this chapter is short, I was busy studying for my exams. (HAH, TAKE THAT STUPID EXAMS! YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD PREVENT ME FROM POSTING A NEW CHAPTER.)

Anyways, I'll post a new chapter soon, bye!