Jason Barnes

**Character Design Overview:**

Name: Jason Barnes, The Shadowlord of Gotham

Description: Jason Barnes emerges as a malevolent and powerful figure, wielding a fusion of iconic horror figures, enhanced abilities, and supernatural powers that make him a formidable opponent to Batman, the Justice League, and Superwoman. Empowered by a gamer system and adopted by Circe and Trigon, he embodies darkness and dread as Gotham's latest citizen, while his relationship with Superwoman adds a complex dynamic to his interactions with the DC universe heroes.

Physical Description:

Jason Barnes cuts a menacing figure, exuding an aura of fear and power. His form, a blend of monstrous visages and eldritch energies, radiates an otherworldly presence that strikes fear into the hearts of those who face him. Clad in tattered remnants of horror and shadow, his eyes, pools of abyssal darkness, reflect the malevolent strength that resides within him.

Abilities and Skills:

1. **Enhanced Strength and Durability:** Jason Barnes possesses unparalleled physical strength and resilience, harnessed from Jason Voorhees X, Michael Myers, Demogorgon, various Frankenstein's Monsters, Jekyll's Hyde, Freddy Krueger, and TMNT's The Creep, enabling him to overpower foes and withstand formidable attacks.

2. **Regenerative Resilience:** Jason's rapid healing factor allows him to recover swiftly from injuries, drawing from the regenerative abilities of his monstrous predecessors and enhancing his endurance in battle.

3. **Demonic Influence:** Empowered by the dark energies of Trigon, Jason wields infernal powers that grant him control over demonic forces, curses, and malevolent energies, amplifying his combat prowess and manipulative skills.

4. **Mystical Knowledge:** Guided by Circe, Jason commands mystical powers that provide mastery over magic, illusions, and supernatural forces, enabling reality manipulation and arcane prowess.

5. **Biological Manipulation:** Jason's expertise in biological manipulation, inspired by Alex Wesker, enables him to alter structures, enhance physical attributes, and unleash viral attacks to subdue his enemies.

6. **Darkseid's Blessing:** Female Darkseid's influence enhances Jason's abilities, granting him access to Omega Force energy, heightened physical attributes, and a connection to the cosmic power of Apokolips, further augmenting his prowess as a formidable opponent.

Abilities from the Cheat Codes:

1. **Horror Code:** Amplifies Jason's ability to instill fear in opponents, weakening their resolve and sapping their courage, enhancing his terror-inducing capabilities.

2. **Apex Killer Code:** Elevates Jason's combat skills, reflexes, and strategic acumen, transforming him into an apex predator capable of outmaneuvering and overpowering adversaries.

3. **Fear Empowerment Code:** Heightens Jason's powers in response to fear, granting increased strength, speed, and resilience as his foes succumb to terror, enhancing his abilities in battle.

4. **Slasher Cheat Code:** Boosts Jason's proficiency in close-quarters combat, granting enhanced melee capabilities and lethal precision, making him a formidable opponent in hand-to-hand confrontations.

Stacked Abilities:

1. **Nightmare Induction:** Jason invades the dreams of his enemies, turning their nightmares into reality and manipulating perceptions through the combined powers of Freddy Krueger and TMNT's The Creep.

2. **Eldritch Energy Manipulation:** Channeling dark energies from Demogorgon and Freddy Krueger, Jason unleashes devastating blasts of eldritch energy and manipulates cosmic forces to his advantage.