overlord witch doctor

### Egyptian/Witch Doctor Overlord Design Overview:

**Name:** Ra'Zul, The Divine Conduit 
**Title:** Overlord of the Pantheon 
**Type:** Mystical Warrior Overlord 

### Description:
Ra'Zul is a powerful and enigmatic figure, embodying the essence of ancient Egyptian mysticism and witch doctor sorcery. Blessed by a multitude of deities and Eldritch beings, Ra'Zul stands as a formidable warrior, channeling the powers of gods and demons alike to wield immense power and influence over the realms.

### Powers and Abilities:

1. **Divine Blessings:**
   - **Hades' Shadow:** Commands the darkness and the underworld, instilling fear and dread in his enemies.
   - **Anubis' Guidance:** Possesses mastery over death and judgment, ushering souls to their rightful fate.
   - **Dark Gods' Favor:** Channels the chaotic energies of Cthulhu, Loki, Darkseid, Hecate, Trigon, and Dormammu to unleash devastating spells and curses.

2. **Eldritch Empowerment:**
   - **Primordial Forces:** Draws power from ancient Eldritch beings to warp reality and manipulate cosmic energies.
   - **Eldritch Magicks:** Weaves dark incantations and eldritch spells to bend the fabric of existence to his will.

3. **Pantheon Influence:**
   - **Godly Endowment:** Blessed by gods of gluttony, greed, wrath, war, pride, envy, lust, and sloth to embody their aspects in combat.
   - **Virtuous Alignment:** Channels the virtues of valor and righteousness to stand against the darkness and protect the realms.

### Armaments and Artifacts:

1. **Ankh of Anubis:**
   - *Artifact of Judgement:* Harnesses the power of Anubis to pass judgment on the living and the dead, purging corruption and injustice.

2. **Scepter of Shadows:**
   - *Eldritch Focus:* Channels the dark energies of the underworld and Eldritch realms to cast potent spells and curses upon foes.

3. **Eye of Horus Pendant:**
   - *Divine Insight:* Bestows the wisdom and vision of Horus, granting foresight and clarity in times of darkness.

### Cult of Devotion:

Ra'Zul is revered by a devoted cult of followers who worship his divine lineage and mystical prowess. The cult serves as his loyal agents, carrying out his will and spreading his influence across the realms.

### Realm Conquest:

Driven by a desire to expand his dominion over the realms, Ra'Zul seeks to conquer and subjugate all who oppose him, forging a new order under his divine rule. With the powers of gods and demons at his command, Ra'Zul stands as a force to be reckoned with, a harbinger of divine retribution and mystical might.