Chapter 7

>>Julia's pov<<

He can't be dead I thought to myself..
I start sobbing until I heard a phone ring and I opened my eyes... Thank god it was just a dream. I answered my phone and it was Jeffrey.

*Conversation*

Jeffrey: hey Julz can't wait to see you today!

Julia: me too Jeff but I have to go get ready I love you

Jeffrey: wait is something wrong

Julia: no I just woke up from a bad dream that's all

Jeffrey: oh o-

I interrupted Jeffrey but saying

Julia: Jeffrey just know that I will always love you and I will never forget about you I love you more than anyone or anything in the world just remember that.

*end of conversation*

I wiped my tears and went in the bathroom and took a shower then came out and picked out and outfit. I grabbed my bathing suit and put in on and then picked out clothes to put over it. I picked out a white tank and some washed up high wasted shorts and my red and blue flannel with my white converse. I put some waterproof makeup on and then headed to the pier, I arrive there only to see the one and only Jeffrey kissing another girl..
I held back the tears tho and just walked to the water and sat in the sand, for some reason this wasn't bothering me as much as I thought it would.. I turn around and see Jeffrey and the other girl still making out but this time he lets go of her and looks up at me and I can see the tears in his eyes. The he mouthed "I'm so sorry" but I just looked away.

>>Jeffrey's pov<<
I finally let go of kissing the girl I had seen skateboarding the other day. I look up to see Julia.. But she wasn't crying and then I mouthed "I'm so sorry" but she just looked away, wow she's either really mad or she just doesn't care. I tell the girl that I have to go and she nods. I walk over to Julia but she doesn't see me and decides to walk into the water. Once she's in she's shivering and I run to her and say "come on Julia get out of the water your gonna freeze" I said "I'd rather freeze than be with you." She said those words kept replaying in my mind. I really fucked up how could I do this to her she didn't deserve this, nobody does. I freeze and just look at her and think she is so beautiful I could have been with her right now if I didn't do this shit. "I-I'm" she cut me off but saying "I know Jeffrey I know, we both knew we weren't going to last forever but I still had hope, it's okay Jeffrey I forgive you I kind of expected this to happen anyways but so were over and I'm going to go get some icecream okay?." She grabbed her bathing suit cover and clothes and just left and walked to the icecream shop. I was heartbroken I ran after her and pulled her arm and spun her around and hugged her as tightly as I could and surprisingly she hugged back.. "Please don't leave me Julia I never knew how much you meant to me until you left I never knew what I had was so good until you were gone I can't lose you Julia please stay with me." She looked up and just stared at me and the she let go and said "I love you Jeffrey" then she walked away.

Sorry this is short but tell me what you guys thinkkk❤️❤️