| 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 |

[ NIGHTFALL]
______________________
༺༻

In the shadowy depths of Dragonstone, where the sea meets the sky and dragons soar above, a child was born under a moonlit night. They called her Daera, a name that would soon be etched into the chronicles of Westeros. She was the daughter of Daemon Targaryen, the rogue prince known for his fiery spirit and unyielding nature, and a woman who would soon fade into obscurity, for she wanted nothing to do with the child she bore.

From the moment Daera took her first breath, her mother turned away, unprepared and unwilling to embrace the responsibilities of motherhood. But Daemon, with his piercing eyes and dragon's blood coursing through his veins, saw something extraordinary in her. He took her into his arms, raising her amidst the ancient stone and fire of their ancestral home, instilling in her the legacy and pride of House Targaryen.

As the years passed, Daera grew into a vision of unparalleled beauty. Her hair was a luminous shade of blonde, shimmering like molten gold in the sunlight, and her eyes were a striking violet, holding the promise of fire and blood. The realm watched her with a mixture of awe and reverence, for she possessed the grace of a queen and the fierce spirit of a dragon.

It was not long before her fate became entwined with that of Aegon II Targaryen. By decree of King Viserys, the betrothal was announced with great celebration, a union intended to strengthen the Targaryen bloodline and bring their family closer together. The people of Westeros looked upon Daera with admiration, for she was not just a bastard born in the shadows, but a Targaryen who had risen to shine brighter than the stars.

Yet, beneath the surface, Daera harbored a deep resentment. She despised Aegon, his brother Aemond, and their mother Alicent. The only Green she truly tolerated was Helaena. The prospect of marriage to Aegon filled her with dread, for she knew it would be a union fraught with tension and strife. Despite the outward appearance of unity.

The story of Daera Targaryen began, a tale of love, power, and the unyielding spirit of the dragon, as she prepared to face the trials and tribulations that lay ahead.

༺༻
______________________

A Story Written By: Danilxve

| CAST |꧂
______________________

𝙅𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙍
Played as..
༺𝑫𝑨𝑬𝑹𝑨 𝑰 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵༻
"𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓"

༺𝑫𝑨𝑬𝑹𝑨 𝑰 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵༻"𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓"

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚."
______________________
༺༻

𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙂𝙇𝙔𝙉𝙉-𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙔
Played as..
༺𝑨𝑬𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑰𝑰 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵 ༻
"𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘜𝘗𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘌𝘙"

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚."
______________________
༺༻

ADDITIONAL CAST:

𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏 𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙏𝙃 Played as 𝑫𝑨𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵
-
𝙀𝙈𝙈𝘼 𝘿'𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙔 Played as 𝑹𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑵𝒀𝑹𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵
-
𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙀 Played as 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹
-
𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙏 Played as 𝑱𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑺 𝑽𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵
-
𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉 𝙈𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 Played as 𝑨𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵
-
𝙋𝙃𝙄𝘼 𝙎𝘼𝘽𝘼𝙉 Played as 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑬𝑵𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵
-
𝙍𝙃𝙔𝙎 𝙄𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙎 Played as 𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹
-
𝙋𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙀 Played as 𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑺 𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑬𝑵
-
𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙏 𝙂𝙍𝙄𝙃𝘼𝙐𝙇𝙏 Played as 𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑺 𝑽𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵
-
𝙁𝘼𝘽𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙀𝙇 Played as 𝑺𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑬
______________________