C - 19

2 weeks after that, Beomgyu spent more time with both of his hyung as the maknaes were not present.

But today, for once after a long time, they finally had the time to meet up as a five. And that made Beomgyu happy the most.

All five of them are currently in the uni's cafeteria, having their lunch. Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and Kai are on the same side of the table while Soobin and Taehyun are on the other side.

They are chatting about a game that Beomgyu doesn't know but he's just happy to be there and listens to their yapping.

He doesn't know when but these four have suddenly been the most important people in his life and he's okay with that. Fine, they might've started with the wrong foot but as time goes by, these humans are the most amazing people he's ever met and he's very thankful about it.

As long as they wouldn't leave him, he's fine with how is life now.

"Sorry gyu, we kinda got carried away a bit" Yeonjun sends an apologetic smile as he stab his fork into the tomato that Beomgyu removed from his sandwich.

"It's okay, I like hearing you guys talk" Beomgyu smiled back, reassuring him.

"Really? Even though you understand nothing?" it's Taehyun's turn to speak. Well most of the time, no one likes to be left out. Especially in a group of odd numbers like them.

"Mhm, I'm not much of a talker, I like listening more" and it's not a lie. Tbh, beomgyu used to talk a lot, especially when he was younger but growing up, he just grew quite more. Maybe it was the effects of the abusive past that would forever stay in his mind.

The rest of them just nodded, lips going downwards as a meaning they understood.

"But I like listening to you talking" Taehyun suddenly commented, smirking as he continues
"Especially in bed"

And that earns quite a chuckles around the table, with Yeonjun almost bursting out his Americano. "Haha very funny" he responded hastily, giving them an eye roll at the same time.

As the rest continue eating, suddenly Beomgyu notices a notification from his phone coming from an unknown number. Without much thought, he placed his sandwich on Kai's pork cutlet plate and picked up his phone, double tapping the screen to open up the message.

______________________

👤
+32-xxxxxxxx6

[ unknown number ]
- hello
- is this choi beomgyu?

[ you ]
? -
Who are you? -

[ unknown number ]
- look at this
-  (act like it's a video)

[ unknown number ]- look at this-  (act like it's a video)