Reunion with a father

Chapter #2: Reunion with a father

Ten Hours Later

Lydia groaned as she woke up and found out that he was now wearing a white prison jumpsuit, he was handcuffed and she was in a cell that in an isolated room from the rest of the prison cells.

Lydia: What the hell?

She looked at himself and saw that his skin was not red from she blood but her bursted wounds were still their from the unfair beating that he endured, she touched her face and felt that is was back to normal and not immensely swollen.

Lydia: Great... I actually got arrested.

She remembered what had happened, Sirzechs and Ozpin set her up, Rias and her Peerage beat her up and Ironwood chained her and delivered her here.

Lydia: Where am I?

Londo Bell Soldier #1: Sorry, young girl, you're in the prison ready for execution...

Lydia eyes widen unable to say the proper words tears forming anger and sadness however her anger rised wanting revenge on the corruption the injustice of this world has become.

Londo Bell soldiers were sickened by the Headmasters but except for some that did care for the powerless, especially Captain Bright Noa, however he received a call from a certain Anonymous person.

Londo Bell Soldier #1: (on phone) Yes, we will make sure that the world will see the corruption and Injustice that Union Academy will be justified...

???: (on phone) I'm good, I must be there to save my daughter I'm good to you got the evidence right...?

Londo Bell Soldier #1: (on phone) yes many of the people many of the other soldiers were able to gather up evidence thanks for the recording of security cameras seeing at those dumbass Headmasters did not forget to delete the evidence...

???: (on phone) good get ready for the plans and motion...

Outside for a far distance from the California Maximum Security Prison a man wearing the iconic Lupin Ranger red costume on top of an armored Core among side The Liberation Front MT's and Armored Core ready.

???: hang in there my daughter, daddy's coming for you..

Back at Union Academy

For the students of Union Academy, most of them celebrated the fact that Arson Lydia the Third was arrested and was about to be executed. Rias and her Peerage celebrated along with the fact that Issei got to touch Rias's boobs along with Akeno's. Gasper, Asia and Xenovia were more distant ever since Lydia got beaten up and taken away.

Team RWBY and Team CRDL celebrated with Yang cheering and Weiss bringing in a Arson Lydia the Third, which both teams happily smashed to celebrate their victory.

The Reds and Blues among side Me Tembo and the lion guards we're disgusted by the other students actually letting someone innocent and Pure Heart die, Ma Tembo an African bush female elephant who was like a mother figure to Lydia always cared for young girl.

Tucker was beyond pissed off even though he had his first girlfriend and now she was going to be executed for no reason it literally pissed him off times infinity seeing that he didn't care as much for that perverted degenerate Harem King douchebag.

Naofumi and his Party didn't really care as much for those fake ass Heroes especially the spear hero and Malty or Bitch.

Now everyone were in their classes until Ozpin spoke on the speakers.

Ozpin: Will all students and staff of Union Academy report to the Auditorium, I repeat, will all students and staff of Union Academy report to the Auditorium immediately.