Chapter 1

*8am*
"What time is it?" I check the time and see it's 8am. "Shit!" I run out my room and down the hall to then bathroom. After I brush my teeth and do my business, I run down the stairs and go to the kitchen.

As soon as I get to the kitchen I see my mom giving me a look of disappointment. "Crystal you're going to be late for school!" My mom screams. I make myself a cup of coffee then get dressed. "Next time mom, if I'm not awake by 7:20am then wake me up yourself." After saying that I head to school.

I eventually get to school after 20 minutes. I walk in the building when everyone stares at me. I guess you could say I'm the unpopular kid. I get bullied on the daily by the 'popular kids'. Ignoring the people staring at me, I just walk over to my locker. I try opening it but someone slams it shut again. Fuck. It's them.

"What do you want." I say coldly to them. "We want you out of our way." Evan replies even colder. Corky hops in. "We all agree with Evan. We just don't want a disgusting whore in our way." They all begin to laugh at me. "You can't say anything you heartless little bitch." I argue back. The last thing I remember is being punched in the face over and over again.

I wake up in the nurses office. The lights blinding me, making me cover my face. I look around and see Cam, Evan, Corky, Sam, Jake and Johnnie looking around the room panicked whilst the school nurse screams at them. They all look at me after hearing me groan. "W-what happened?" I asked clueless. "They knocked you out cold dear. I thought they put you in a coma. You've been passed out for 5 hours."

My boyfriend walks in and his face lights up with joy when he sees me. "Thank god you're okay." He says relieved. "Fuck off Jordi. We're over." He stares at Evan with pure envy then glues his eyes back on me. "Why." He asks. I stare at him with a cold look.

"Do you really want me to say it here." I ask as he thinks before answering. "Yes I do." He finally says. Before answering him I stare at him with disgust for  little longer. "Okay," I say after a while "I'm breaking up with you because " I pause for a moment before finishing my sentence. ",you sleep with my mom." Jordi stare at me in pure shock. "I-uh, I-I didn't know you knew about that..."

Everyone in the room looks at Jordi with disbelief. That causes Jordi to storm out the room in a mix of embarrassment and fury. "Fuck you too." I say before passing out.