Big Brother 1 East vs West (Episode 1)

Julie Chen: "Welcome to a summer of Big Brother!"

*BB theme song plays as the camera pans across the crowd*

Julie Chen: "Thank you for tuning in to Big Brother! Tonight, we will meet all of our 16 houseguests and have a twist that only you viewers will know about. Before we get into it, let's meet our first 8 houseguests!"

*scene cuts to a Caucasian slightly husky man with a neatly shaved beard in carpet finished basement. he opens pizza box and finds Big Brother key*

Houseguest 1: "OH MY GOD! MAMA, I'M GONNA BE ON BIG BROTHER!"
"My name is Stuart, I'm 23, I'm a tire shop worker and I live with my lovely mom in Sioux City, Iowa. There isn't much to do here except for playing video games with my friends and eating pizza...which I do whenever I get around to it!"

*scene cuts to a thin African American woman holding two babies. opens up formula and see Big Brother key*

Houseguest 2: "OH MY GOD! I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED!" "My name is Vienna, I'm 29 years old, I'm from Savannah, Georgia and I'm a proud mother of two little twins, Jacque and Jamie, boy and girl."

*scene cuts to guys playing baseball. Tall, attractive guy walks over to pick up a bat and sees the Big Brother key*

Houseguest 3: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! OH MY GOD GUYS"
"My name is Josh, I'm 22 from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and I'm a college baseball player for Auburn University."

*scene cuts to a cute girl riding four wheeler in a sleeveless red flannel and jeans shorts with cowboy boots. She finds her Big Brother key in mud*

Houseguest 4: *laughing* "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Hahaha."
"My name is Jessie, I'm 25 years old from El Paso, Texas and I work on my dad's farm. I think I'm going to bring a secret charm, my good looks, to manipulate guys and send them out the door with the blink of an eye."

*scene cuts to guy with a long beard with a camouflage bandana and a fishing net. Big Brother key is hung on a tree*

Houseguest 5: "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS?! OH LORD! I'M GONNA BE ON BIG BROTHER!"
"My name is Paul, I'm 33 from Lake Placid, New York and I'm a fisherman. I'm really going to miss fishing while in the Big Brother house, maybe I can fish the rubber ducky outta the pool."

*scene cuts to a young looking girl pouring drinks for customers. She opens up the alcohol fridge and sees the Big Brother key*

Houseguest 6: "I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE! LET'S GO TO BIG BROTHER!"
"My name is Sara, I'm 26, I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota and I'm a bartender. What I'm going to bring to the house is endurance. I've used to be a track star in high school and have many first place trophies."

*scene cuts to nerdy guy with black curly hair, glasses and a lab coat pouring chemicals into beaker. He finds his key inside of the science drawer*

Houseguest 7: "OH MY GOD!"
"My name is Johnny, I'm 21, I live in Portland, Oregon and I'm a scientist. My skill and knowledge of memory will bring surprise the houseguests and I will win a lot of competitions with it."

*scene cuts to older woman helping little kids. She opens drawer and finds her Big Brother key*

Houseguest 8: "My name is Hazel, I'm 44, I live in Trenton, New Jersey and I'm a kindergarten teacher. I think everyone will think I'm sweet because I'm always with kids but I do have a feisty side when it comes to broken bonds and burned bridges"

*commercial break*

*scene is now back in the Big Brother studio showing Julie with the first 8 houseguests*

Julie Chen: "Please give a warm welcome to our first eight houseguests!"

*audience cheers and applauds for the first eight houseguests of the season*