𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞..|𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 (𝐠𝐩)

Erica's pov

It had been exactly 2 hours since me and Kierra argued, and now she was getting ready to go out with her best friend . Petty ain't even the word for this woman of mines. One minute we're enjoying our mall date, then the next we're in a quiet car ride home. It wasn't the comfortable silence neither.

Leaving out of my game room, I marched upstairs and then into our master bedroom. There she was in her underwear and bra, tending to her makeup at her vanity. I knew I was getting the silent treatment because she didn't bother to look my way.

Erica: Ki let's talk..

I could tell she thought about replying but fought against it. Stubborn. I just let her be and made my way to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I left out to let it heat up while I gathered my boxers and a black dry-fit shirt. I noticed she was now dressed and about to walk out the room. I'd be a fool if I say I didn't want to rip that dress off and turn her every way but loose. I quickly got in front of her before she could leave out. No matter how mad we are at each other, we don't leave the house without a kiss. I grabbed her chin and placed 3 pecks on her lips as a way of saying 'I love you'.

Erica: Don't act out or that's your ass.

She smirked and opened the door, soon after I heard the front door open and close. After taking my shower, I rolled me up some weed and entered my game room.
_______
____________

Kierra's pov

The way I was drunk off my ass should be illegal. Who let me and Sham go out without our boo's? Sham stood behind me as I threw my ass back while Sexyy Redd blasted through the club. I was only going out to be petty, but one shot turned into 6. After that song finished, TGIF by Glorilla started up. Pulling out my phone to record, I rapped the song like I wrote it.

Kierra: It's 7pm Friday, it's 95 degrees. Ian got no nigga and no nigga ain't got me!

Posting it on my story, I stumbled over to Shamika who was sprawled on the couch of our section.

Shamika: Sara, I calleddddd Ivannnn. He's gonna come get ussss.

Kierra: I want some dickkkkk.

Shamika: You and me both! Let's walk to the door.

Wrapping our arms around each other, we managed to find our way to the door where Ivan was waiting. He helped Sham then me into the vehicle and drove off.
________
______________

Erica's pov

After seeing the things Ki posted on her IG, my high was blew. Her location showed that she was about 5 minutes away from the house. She knows she can't handle her liquor, I don't even know why she decided to get sloppy drunk. Sighing, I went ahead and ran her a bath and prepped her some medicine. Soon, I seen lights in the driveway so I knew she had made her arrival. I thanked Ivan as I held Kierra up by her waist.

Erica: You really got beside yo self tonight Ki.

Kierra: Get the fuck out my faceee!

I could smell the liquor on her breath and the club smoke on her clothes. The way she was slurring her words told me she had way too much alcohol.

Erica: I'm not doing this with you. Come on I ran you a bath mama.

Kierra: Nooooo! Where's the liquorrr.

Erica: You've had enough Kierra.

Kierra: I'm not going anywhere with you bitch. Let me gooooo!