The terror began...

*Oliver after throwing Claire's corpse ((poor thing all torn apart<:[ ) ) into the suspicious dumpster, they were on vacation, July vacation, you know? so after class ends for the night, he goes to the school roof to get some air (note: Edward was at Zip's house)*
Oliver:How silent, there is a good breeze here...*He sits on the floor and looks up with his eyes closed*
Engel:idiot..
Oliver:hmm? *He opens his eyes and stands up and turns back*
Engel:Son of a bitc-
Oliver:Look at your mouth, wait, what?!
Engel:*He grabs him by the waist, as if he wants to KISS HIM?!! But then he pushes him, squeezing his neck and then knocks him off the roof, and he ends up falling, and as he is so high he would die... *
_________________^^^^^^^_____________

        Meanwhile Edward and zip
Zip:Hey Edward, where's Oliver?
Edward:I don't know, I think he went back to school
Zip:Shall we check it out?
Edward:Yes, but I'll go later...
Zip:why?
Edward:B-because I have pain in my leg and I'm going to stay here afterwards, okay?
Zip:okay!
Edward:thanks... take this.. *he gives her a raincoat* it's raining..
Zip:Aww thanks Edward, you're so cute! *she hugs him* well if you go later... I'll see you there!.. bye my little hairy demon!
Edward:b-bye Zip
          *After he is alone*

Edward:What's my problem?? I'm miserable! Why does she worry so much if I die? I didn't deserve to have her as a friend! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND SHE WOULDN'T LET ME? What did I do to make her like me so much? ... *he looks at the clock* 11pm? Why is she taking so long? I'll go there and see...*He takes a raincoat and goes to school and when he arrives he sees Zip screaming, why? BECAUSE OLIVER WAS ALMOST DEAD ON THE GROUND-*
Edward: What?!*He is in shock. He knows that Oliver is strong enough to rip out his own heart, but he was unconscious so he tries to take him to the infirmary with Zip by his side*
Edward:shit..
Zip:What?
Edward:It's locked, I'll go get the key... I know how to take care of it
*She looks around and comes face to face with Engel*
Zip: What?!..
Engel:Pathetic
*Guess what happened? ZIP WAS ALMOST KILLED WITH AN AX-*
Edward:Zip... Zip? *He sees Zip almost dead and then sees Engel*
Edward: why?...
Engel: Look, isn't it the forgotten idiot?
*Edward says nothing, and runs with zip on his lap but ends up with no way out. When Engel was pulling out the axe, he grabbed a knife and gouged out his own eye and threw it and Engel went after the eye like a cannibal dog.
Edward:that! now..*He tries to go to the infirmary, knowing that Engel would return, he just accepts death, and tries to stop Zip's bleeding*
???? :Are you okay? (End part 3 I'LL MAKE YOU CURIOUS FOR A LONG TIME MUAHAHAHA)