𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 & 𝐒𝐚𝐝... (7/6/24)

9:05 pm

I broke Bruce's favorite hand mirror, the one he uses every day. How did it break? I was dancing in Bruce's bedroom while wearing headphones, listening to music. And I didn't see the mirror that was on the edge. I should've paid attention to it because the next moment came when I knocked it over with my elbow and it broke. 

I felt terrible. So terrible that I started crying. I didn't want to confront Bruce, but I knew it was the right thing to do.

So, when I confronted Bruce, he asked me if I was okay? OKAY!?! Sorry, it's the fact that I didn't understand why he asked me this out of the blue when it was his mirror I thought he would be worried about, but then I learned why: He wanted to make sure that the pieces of the mirror didn't fall on my foot, which could've result an injury for me. I told him that I was fine.

Then he told me that it was okay and that it was a mistake and he hugged me, and man I had a long cry. He told me that he could always get a new one. But then even more guilt came and decided to stay in Bruce's bedroom, lying in the guest bed and cried while listening to this music. 

Bruce came to me and understood how I was feeling and he hugged me. And soon, everyone heard about what had happened, including Isla who hugged me while I was crying. 

I'm going to be okay. It was only a mistake and I learned that I should be careful next time. I'm going to go to bed early. Night-night!

-Floyd ❤️