🧸 Workshop Day 1 🧸

✩♬₊˚

                       ✩♬₊˚. 🧸⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

You were a wanderer, going around and selling your goods- your goods being support equipment built from scratch. Originally, this was something you were proud of, selling to some of the most famous heroes and villains of different continents, but after finally reaching Japan in particular, you were about done.

Especially because of the two bickering asses before you.

"I was here first, asswipe!!"

"Try me, I dare you."

You groan, lifting yourself from your spot on the floor with all of your scrap metals. "Can you both shut the fuck up? I've said it one too many times- this is a middle ground. No. Fights. Allowed. Just get your cash in my hands and my equipment getting good use. How much did yall bring?"

Shigaraki yells out first. "$500!!"

Shinso snorts. "Please. I have $800."

"I can bring more tomorrow!" the teal haired man begs. You eye him.

"How much?"

"Another $400-"

"Sold. Shinso, wait outside for me."

The purple haired boy grimaces and Shigaraki sticks his tounge out childishly.

"You gonna stand there and be cocky or do you want your fucking guns? Get your skinny ass over here while I still have some patience. "

"Y-yes ma'am!!"

⁺₊✧⁺₊✧⁺₊✧

"Katsuki Bakugo." you adress the man before you, not needing to look up from your work. "I thought I recognized your stomping."

"Can it."

You life your head and take of your goggles and mask, eyeing him as you place your gas torch and half made helmet. "Listen here big guy, I got half a mind to put you at the back of the very long line for my services for talking back like that. But I owe you for last time- saving my shop and all that shit-, so you got lady luck on your side. Understand?"

His face goes red with embarrassment (and something else, tee hee), and he just nods with a prominent frown on his face. "I needed to bulk up my blasters. Too heavy and not enough room. Those stupid ass support class idiots don't know jackshit."

You take the pre-made equipment and stand up to go to your desk. "Well, they're just learning this stuff. I taught myself everything you first years are learning when I was ten."

"Get over yourself. You're only a couple months older than me." he smirks as you chuckle, writting something down on a piece of wrinkly and slightly oily paper. "What's that?"

"The cost for the material. I need something particularly hard to come by to handle your explosions while being lightweight enough, meaning this shit is expensive. Come back on Tuesday with the money, they'll be done by then."

⁺₊✧⁺₊✧⁺₊✧

"Hey big man, what can I get for ya?"

"[Name], pleasure as always." All Might- well, Small Might- waves to you as you strut over, notebook in hand. You're always happy to serve him first, he respects your work and has too much money for his own good, meaning he gives it all to you. "I need a few more new weights and training equipment for Midorya. He's in the hospital again and couldn't come."

You sigh. "Poor bastard. He always brings me treats when he stops by."

"Probably because-" the man immediately covers his mouth, the color draining from his face. "Nevermind. I said nothing."

Giving him a look, you shrug and turn around to your pile of resources. "Whatever you say dude. You give me too much cash for me to ask questions."

He sighs. "And thank god for that."

✩♬₊˚. 🧸⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧