Chapter 16: what is this?

Jungkook entered the house finishing his daily routine in the hospital. It was around dinner time he entered the house holding a bag of groceries and vegetables to cook something. He is completely tired to move his muscles but he has to cook something for omega.

"Appa please I'll stay here" he heard omega weak voice. Jungkook walked inside frowning to see Danny, Akio who held nabi standing a far Mr park is trying to convince something to jimin while taehyung is holding jimin in his arms.

"Please try to understand I already committed enough mistake I don't want to be away from you" Mr park begs jimin stood there stubborn.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked walking inside and keeping all the carry bags he had.

"I'm taking him back home" Mr park said hoping Jungkook will help.

"I don't want to come" jimin said madly. Jungkook hands are still frozen on the cover he held. He stood stiff to know that.

"This place is not Upto your standard jimin. I have arrange everything for your safety there please come let's go. I promise I won't repeat it my love. I'm sorry for everything" Mr park begger joining his hands. Jungkook look at them not knowing how to react.

"Please don't say that. You have provided me every facility here. I have no problem here" jimin request holding his father hands.

"Don't stay away from me child please. I can't function knowing I did bad to you" Mr park eyes started to tear up. He held it to not cry in-front of anyone but jimin is making it difficult.

"Please jimin?" Taehyung request seeing Mr park tears. Jimin shake his head tearing.

"Please" jimin whispered going into his father embrace.

"Doctor Jeon please tell him he is not safe here. He can't stay here for too long" Mr park request Jungkook. Jimin look at him to see what elder says.

"Jimin I think you should go" Jungkook clenched his fist hard saying that. He don't want jimin to go. If omega wants he will provide for something, if he is not safe here he will protect him but at the end of the day jimin should go for his home. This is not his life.

"See" taehyung happily said when Jungkook said that but jimin eyes are stuck at the alpha who said that.

"Perhaps you don't want me here doctor jeon? Am I too much of a burden" jimin said that walking towards Jungkook.

"What? it's not like that jimin. Your father is right. This is too low for your standards it was just a back up plan to stay here you should go to your home may be this was it" Jungkook said smiling so that he can show jimin he is not affected.

"That all" jimin whispered.

"What else? I'm your doctor I should let go of patients when they are treated" Jungkook chuckled seeing everyone eyeing him weirdly. His eyes suddenly struck to nabi. Will they take her too?

"Sir, nabi?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"We are taking her too" taehyung said sadly knowing how Jungkook is attached to her. Jungkook eyes widen he stood there wanting the ground to swallow him. His heart is pricking to not see nabi everyday running in this house. His alpha is crying inside him to loose nabi again.

"Can I....visit her sometime?" Jungkook shuttered gulping his painfully thick tears.

"Sure whenever you have long weekend you can visit" Mr park smiled.

"Can I come daily?" His throat is hurting him to hold tears but he asked permission nonetheless.

"Daily? Mr jeon you can't come that far we are leaving for Japan" Mr park clarified it with a confused expression. Jungkook gasped and look at jimin painfully smiling.