𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 - 2

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎:

Jennie sat with her grandpa in a room of the palace

Jennie sat with her grandpa in a room of the palace. The other wounded wolves had gone to their rooms after getting treated.

Jennie looked at her grandpa and asked, "Grandpa, now tell me, who attacked all of you?"

Her grandpa took a deep breath and said, "You know the alpha king has a very old enmity with the vampires, which is why the vampires keep attacking all the wolves."

Jennie clenched her fists and, with gritted teeth, said angrily, "Enough is enough! I'm done with these secret vampire attacks. I will wage an open war against them."

Her grandpa quickly responded, "No, no, you will not do such a thing. If you do that, then..." he trailed off.

Jennie looked at her grandpa and asked, "Then what will happen?" When her grandpa didn't answer, she added, "Why do you always refuse to tell me anything?"

Her grandpa turned his face towards the window and said, "You will understand everything when the right time comes."

Jennie chuckled and said, "You always say this." She paused, then said, "And one more thing, I have told you many times that I don't want to be the wolf king. Tell the alpha king to choose someone else because there are many powerful wolves who actually want to be the wolf king."

Her grandpa looked at Jennie and said, "How many times will you argue with me about this topic? You know that if the alpha king has decided something, he must have thought it through."

Jennie didn't say anything more and left the room. Her grandpa looked towards the window, deep in thought, as if pondering a secret.

---

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎:

Min Ho, the king of the vampire kingdom, was sitting on his throne

Min Ho, the king of the vampire kingdom, was sitting on his throne. In front of him were the vampires who had gone to attack the wolves, kneeling on the ground.

Just then, another vampire came in and said, "King, the future wolf king has come and saying she wants to talk with you."

Min Ho looked at the vampire and said, "Okay, bring her in."

Then the vampire king looked at the other vampires, pointed towards the ones who attacked the wolves, and said, "Take them to the punishment room. I will come later and deal with them for daring to break the vampire rules."

Some vampires took them away, and just then, Jennie entered. All the vampires watched her as she walked in fearlessly.

Min Ho's senses heightened as Jennie's scent filled the room. He smirked as Jennie got closer to him.

When Jennie reached Min Ho, he looked at her and said, "Welcome, future wolf king."

Jennie looked at Min Ho and said, "I haven't come here to enjoy your hospitality, so stop welcoming me."

Min Ho frowned and then said in a mocking tone, "Hmm, then why have you come?"

Jennie's eyes turned blue with anger, and she said, "I have come to tell you all that after the next full moon, I will finish off all you vampires."

Min Ho's eyes changed color, and he started laughing evilly, "Hahaha, you are brave because you are an alpha wolf, but you are also stupid. Do you think I will let you leave here alive?"

Jennie didn't understand why Min Ho called her an alpha wolf because her grandpa had always told her that she was just a normal wolf. But Jennie ignored this.

No one knew that Jennie had come to the vampire kingdom. After talking to her grandpa, she had come in anger.

Min Ho bared his vampire teeth, ready to attack Jennie. But just as he was about to attack, Jennie transformed into a wolf. Many vampires started advancing towards her to attack her. Jennie was alone among them.

The vampires attacked Jennie, and she began fighting them alone. There were many vampires, and they were very powerful, so they wounded Jennie quite a bit. But Jennie kept fighting back, though it wasn't enough to defeat the vampires. The vampires were very experienced, and Jennie was a young wolf with no experience.

Jennie fought fiercely, her claws slashing and teeth gnashing at the attacking vampires. Despite her bravery, the numbers and strength of the vampires began to overwhelm her. Just as it seemed she might fall, a sudden, powerful howl echoed through the halls of the vampire palace.

Startled, the vampires paused and turned toward the source of the sound. Bursting through the entrance, Irene and Gyeong, Jennie's alpha sisters, appeared. Their presence was commanding, and their eyes glowed with a menacing intensity.

"Back off!" Irene shouted, her voice resonating with authority. The vampires hesitated, recognizing the power and status of the two alpha wolves.

Jennie, breathing heavily and bleeding from several wounds, transformed back into her human form, struggling to stand. Irene rushed to her side, helping her up. "Why did you come here alone without telling anyone?"

Jennie looked at Irene with a mixture of relief and frustration. "I came to end this once and for all. These vampires need to be stopped."

Min Ho, recovering from his surprise, stepped forward. "Irene, Gyeong, you dare to interfere in my palace?"

Gyeong's gaze didn't waver. "How dare you attack when Jennie is alone? This breaks the rules between vampires and wolves, and by breaking this rule, you have invited war upon yourself. We will fight with you, but on the night of the next full moon."

Min Ho's eyes narrowed, but he could see the determination in their eyes. He knew their power and influence among the wolves. "Very well. You have until the next full moon to convince your wolves to stand down. If not, there will be no mercy."

Irene glared at Min Ho and, supporting Jennie, began to lead her out of the palace. "Let's get you back home," she whispered to Jennie.

Jennie was surprised that the alpha wolves had come to save her and wondered how they had found out about her predicament.

---

I'll update the third episode of 'Vampire Queens & Wolf King' once the vote targets for the introduction, first episode, and second episode, each set at 100 votes, are met. Today, I'll also release a bonus update for 'My Handsome Enemy'.