𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 - 3

Irene and Gyeon brought Jennie to the Alpha King's palace

Irene and Gyeon brought Jennie to the Alpha King's palace. Jennie had never been to the Alpha palace before, and the palace was very large and beautiful. The palace was a breathtaking sight, standing tall and majestic amidst the lush greenery. Its towering spires reached for the sky, and its intricate architecture was a blend of ancient elegance and formidable strength. Surrounded by a serene moat, the palace seemed almost ethereal, with a grand waterfall cascading down from its center, adding to its beauty. The intricate details of the palace's design, with its ornate carvings and golden accents, made it look like a masterpiece straight out of a fairy tale. The atmosphere around the palace was serene and enchanting, making it a perfect sanctuary amidst the chaos Jennie had just escaped from.

Jennie still didn't understand why the Alpha wolves came to rescue her in the vampire kingdom and how they knew about it. Jennie had many wounds because so many vampires had attacked her.

Irene and Gyeon seated Jennie in the palace's grand living room. Irene said, "You stay here, we'll be back shortly." Jennie just nodded. As soon as they left, the powerful wolves of the palace greeted her respectfully as they passed by.

Meanwhile, The Alpha King was seated on his grand throne when Gyeon and Irene entered. They both bowed deeply. Irene spoke up, "Dad, we brought the future wolf king here as you instructed."

The Alpha King nodded approvingly. "Good. Take good care of her. You both know she is your younger sister."

They both nodded. Gyeon then said urgently, "Dad, the vampire kingdom's king has declared war. If we hadn't arrived in time today, they would have killed Jennie."

The Alpha King smirked. "Oh, so Min Ho, the vampire king, wants war now. Fine. We will prepare for battle. But know this: vampires cannot kill Jennie. You have no idea how powerful she is. In the history of wolves, no one has been born with as much power as Jennie possesses. The vampires can never kill her." The Alpha King then burst into laughter, a deep, menacing sound that echoed through the hall. Irene and Gyeon exchanged confused glances at their father's unexpected reaction.

"Hahaha, the vampires are scared now because they have realized that Jennie is my daughter, who possesses uncountable, unlimited powers that threaten their very existence," the Alpha King continued.

Irene, concerned, added, "But Dad, Jennie still doesn't know that she is an alpha with these unlimited powers, and she doesn't even know how to use them yet."

The Alpha King's expression turned serious. "Then it's time she learns. I will train her, and she will become the most powerful alpha the world has ever seen."

Gyeon then asked confusedly, "Dad, if Jennie is so powerful, why did you keep her away for 20 years? Didn't the shaman train her?"

The Alpha King responded, "I sent Jennie to the shaman for training, but the primary reason was her safety. Now, Jennie will stay with us because she is no longer safe with the shaman. The shaman tried everything to teach Jennie, but he couldn't succeed. Now, I will personally train Jennie, and we will go to war with the vampires. We will fulfill their desire for war with great enthusiasm." The Alpha King smirked as he spoke.

---

In the Vampire Kingdom.

Lisa and Lili were practicing to enhance their powers when their dad, Min Ho, called them telepathically, asking them to come to the vampire kingdom immediately.

Lisa and Lili rushed to the vampire kingdom at vampire speed. Both were vampire queens and twins, possessing immense powers.

Lisa had a special power that allowed her to see moments of the future. No other vampire possessed such a power.

Lili had a unique power called mental shield, which she could use to protect anyone. This power was also unique to her in the vampire kingdom.

Lisa and Lili arrived at the vampire palace with lightning speed. As soon as they entered, they noticed blood on the floor. Their eyes widened in concern and anger. They immediately looked for their father.

Seeing Min Ho, Lisa urgently asked, "Dad, are you alright? What happened here, and who did this?" Her last words were filled with fury, ready to punish whoever was responsible for the chaos.

Min Ho, with a stern expression, explained everything that had transpired. Turning to Lisa, he asked, "Lisa, can you look into the future and see if we will win this war against the wolves?"

Lisa nodded, "I'll try, Dad."

"Good. Do it now and tell me what you see," Min Ho instructed.

Lisa closed her eyes and focused, trying to peer into the future. Instead of the war, she saw something shocking and unexpected. She struggled to remain calm before opening her eyes. "I'm sorry, Dad, but I couldn't see anything about the war," she lied.

Lili, sensing something was off, placed a reassuring hand on Lisa's shoulder. "So, what did you see then?"

Lisa hesitated, glancing between Lili and Min Ho. She couldn't reveal the disturbing vision she had seen, not yet. "Lili, I don't know why, but nothing came to me," she lied convincingly.

Lili, who shared a unique bond with her twin, knew Lisa wasn't telling the whole truth. Their special power prevented anyone from reading their minds, keeping their thoughts hidden even from each other.

Min Ho then said, "Okay, but no matter what, we will win this war." He smirked confidently.

Lisa was still worried but remained silent. Min Ho spoke again, "Now go and prepare. In this war, we will take revenge for your mom's death from Kim Soo Hyun." His eyes burned with hatred for Kim Soo Hyun.

Lisa said nothing, but Lili nodded and replied, "Dad, if anything happens, inform us immediately." Min Ho nodded in agreement.

The twin vampire queens headed back to their rooms in the vampire palace, where they both lived.

---

Sorry for not updating this story for so many days. I wasn't feeling well, and I was also updating the Dr. Kim story, so I didn't have much time left. But don't worry, after completing the Dr. Kim story, I will update this story daily.

And by the way, guys, what do you think Lisa saw that she didn't tell her dad? 🤔😉

Comment, vote, and follow my account. By the way, the target for this part is 100 votes.