Slam Poem #1

To my ex, no I am not mad at you at least not anymore...

The way you left was awful and how you got with the girl that told you the break up with me two weeks after we ended things was messed up.

I still do wish you would have came to me with the issues we needed to sort out maybe we would still be together but everything happens for a reason.

The way you would start random drama with me, the way you texted the boy I was with after he broke up to break up with me and after me and him broke up telling him "I just didn't want to see her happy" telling the boy I am with now that I am this awful girlfriend before me and him got together, the way you called me fat and a heifer when you knew how upset that makes me and how insecure I am about it, you even knew the reason too, how you said you only got with me for the friend group and that you never loved me.

I could had choose my words better when I said "I only got with you because of my best friend."

I should have added on to it saying "but I did end up loving you" but I didn't .

After everything you've said and done to me I just cant bring myself to hate you..

After the promise you broke when you said we could still be friends after the break up then you unadded me..

I truly did love you and tried to be supportive of you.

That's why I'm happy for you.

I am happy you found someone who loves you the way I once did. Someone who makes you just as happy as you made me and while you'll never say it as happy as I once made you.

So this is my goodbye!

Goodbye to all the good and bad times we had.

Goodbye to thinking what I could have done for you to stay.

And finally, goodbye to wishing things turned out differently, that you would have came to me with our problems instead of her.

This is me saying I forgive you for everything!

Sincerely,
Me