Introduction

The Lee Quadruplets; Lee Dahye (Jisoo), Lee Jihye (Jennie), Lee Mihye (Giselle), and Lee Yihye (Karina) are returning to South Korea for the wedding of elites of the entertainment industry or their friends Lim Chaehyun (Rosé), and Min Yoongi (Suga) + Jang Wonyoung (Wonyoung) and Son Sunghoon (Sunghoon) + Tiu Lalisa (Lisa) and Jeon Heeseung (Heeseung), + Bae Joohyun (Irene) and Song Seokjin (Jin) but what happens when attending the wedding means seeing Kang Jungwon (Jungwon), Cheon Taehyung (V), Gee Jongseong (Jay), and Han Jungkook (JK) which they ghosted six years ago. What will happen? Are they going to try their love once again or will it be just another two lovers that cross paths but not to the end?

DISCLAIMER

- This is a work of just a fan who loves the portrayers aka a fanfiction

- This is not written to mock or offend the portrayers in real life.

- Names, Characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are either a product of imagination or used in fictious manners.

- Resemblance to an actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

- Credits to the rightful owners of the pictures.

- Time stamps/dates that you might see might not matter unless stated.

- Character dialogues, attitudes, and other things don't reflect on the portrayers real life.

- If you wish comment, please do so nicely, don't use my comment section to bully or argue with other people.

- If you have any ideas that you think would fit nice feel free to message me privately and I will get back to you.

- As for updates, please don't harass for them as I am a 12th grade student and writing just so happens to be a hobby but I will update as much as possible.

- Lastly, enjoy, comment and vote.