chapter 5

- i love you too

the weeks turn into months, and tsukishima and yamaguchi's relationship deepens. they continue to explore new places together, from cozy cafes to bustling markets. they share late-night conversations about their dreams and fears, their pasts and futures intertwining.

one evening, as they sit on tsukishima's balcony under a blanket of stars, yamaguchi leans against him, their fingers intertwined.

"do you remember that first night at the bar?" yamaguchi asks softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

"how could i forget?" tsukishima replies, smiling as he looks at yamaguchi. "you and your bandmates blew me away."

"i remember seeing you in the crowd," yamaguchi says, a fond look in his eyes. "i couldn't take my eyes off you."

"i felt the same way," tsukishima admits, his heart swelling with affection. "it's funny how one night can change everything."

"yeah," yamaguchi says, his voice filled with warmth. "i'm glad i met you, tsukki."

"me too," tsukishima says, pulling yamaguchi closer until their foreheads touch. "you've made me believe in things i never thought possible."

they sit in silence for a while, the only sound the gentle rustling of leaves in the breeze. tsukishima thinks about how far they've come, from that first meeting at the bar to this moment of quiet intimacy.

"hey," yamaguchi says suddenly, breaking the silence. "there's something i want to ask you."

tsukishima looks at him, curiosity and anticipation mingling in his chest.

"will you be my boyfriend?" yamaguchi asks, his eyes searching tsukishima's face.

tsukishima's heart skips a beat, but he doesn't hesitate. "yes," he says, his voice steady. "i'd like that very much."

yamaguchi's face lights up with a smile, and he leans in to kiss tsukishima softly. it's a tender, heartfelt kiss that speaks volumes of their feelings for each other.

as they pull away, tsukishima feels a sense of peace settle over him. he knows there will be challenges ahead, moments of doubt, and uncertainty. but he also knows that as long as he has yamaguchi by his side, they can face anything together.

"i love you," yamaguchi whispers, his forehead resting against tsukishima's.

"i love you too," tsukishima replies, his heart overflowing with love.

they sit together, watching the stars above, content in the knowledge that this is only the beginning of their journey together.

a/n -
hiiii! i haven't written anything in so long, so i just wanted to get something out and like tsukiyama :((

i hope you enjoyed this even though it is very short and a little stinky <33