(1) Bumping into her (night 1)

Warnings: Not detailed smut (saving the fun part for later bitches sorry)

Florence's POV

I just got off the plane we have arrived in LA for Artist fest (I tried okay) and, I'm so excited for night one because I get to meet some artists and see some of my artist friends. I'm currently in the car heading to the hotel to get ready for night one. When we arrive I get to the desk and there is a ginger haired woman with teal glasses and her hair tied up neatly in a slick back bun. I approach the desk and she looks up at me and smiles. "Hello how can I help you?" She asks smiling at me. "Hi I'm here to sign in to my hotel room." She nods and starts typing on the computer. "Room 204 I think there will be plenty of surprises for you up there." She says as she hands me the key I just nod confused as what she means by surprises but I head to the elevator. I arrive at room 204 use the keycard to open my room door. The hotel room was pretty nice y'know the normal rich and modern hotel room pretty normal for me.
Since hair and makeup won't be here for another couple hours I sit relax and sit and scroll on TikTok for a bit until I get a call it's from Olivia. "Hey Livie!" I say excited "Hi Flo I just landed I can't wait to see you today!" "My flight landed like about an hour ago I'm so excited to see you." "Same there are so many people we get to meet. "I know Sabrina Carpenter is going to be there oh and Billie Eillsh and Charlie XCX are going to be there I'm so excited!" "Same! Ok my Uber is about to arrive so I'll see you there." "Okay bye." And the phone call ends. And the makeup team knocks on the door. I let them in and talk to some of them while they set up. I'm seated in a chair while hair people work on my hair and makeup work on my makeup and some are ironing and putting together my outfit.
About an hour later I'm completely done in full hair makeup and fit in my school girl kinda fit with a grey dress a white shirt and red tie with a grey blazer my hair is just curled and some of it on the left side is pinned back white black Mary Jane's with white ankle socks. You could say I look pretty but you could also say I look hot because that's the truth. My car arrives and I get in and the driver starts driving. I sit in the car in anticipation waiting to get there. And then we finally pull up to the festival we have to go in the back way because I'm an artist they don't want fans malling me so they try to keep me as far away as possible besides meet and greets. I walk in and Chappell Roan is already on and performing which means I got here at the right time.
I vibe to Pink Pony Club for a bit l until I decide to go explore I look around the festival venue until I accidentally bump into someone "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I cannot see anything I didn't mean to!" I say instantly apologising. "It's okay baby you're fine." The second I hear the voice I look up and see Reneé Rapp my favourite person on the planet.

Reneé's POV

The second I feel her bump into me I look and see Florence Rosalie one of my favourite singers ever. Her songs like literally fill up my Spotify playlist and I watch her shows all the time and did I mention how much she ate up Les Míserables on broadway are you kidding I'm obsessed with this woman. I try to keep my calm though. It doesn't work. "Oh my god you're Florence Rosalie!" "Yeah and you're Reneé Rapp!" "You are like my favourite person ever!" I say excitedly. "Stop no I'm not because you're mine." She says.
And we literally just sit like that talking and laughing and anytime we hug it just feels different. It feels like sparks were going off. I couldn't help but feel just a tiny bit attracted to her but you couldn't blame me if you saw her you'd feel the same.
When it was time for her to go on for her show of course I had to watch and the second Overdrive started playing (yeah I made that up thank you don't take it or I'll come for you) I started jumping up and down singing along and dancing to her songs. Yes, I know I must watch from backstage but it's still an amazing show and everytime she goes back on the floor singing it's probably the hottest thing I've seen since like Rachel McAdams breathing. When she finishes and finally walks backstage I almost fly through the roof.
"Florence Omg you did so good!" I say excitedly. "Stop it thanks." She says looking slightly embarrassed and kinda blushing "No I won't stop your range is amazing like I cannot." "Mine? Babes you must be talking about yourself." "No I'm not talking about myself I'm talking about you." "Alright fine uh when do you go on?" She asks. "In about an hour, why?" "After find me at the meet and greet section because I'm pretty sure by the time you're done I'll probably be done signing stuff." She says "Why what's going on after?" "There is an Artist only party going on the very back of the venue tonight." "Okay cool I'll see you there." And then we depart I'm whisked off touch-ups and she heads over to meet and greet but, I can't seem to get her out of my head. When it was my time to go on I tried to focus on performing but it was so hard I've fallen for someone who I just met. I don't even know if she'll like me, why do I do these things?

Florence's POV

I head to the meet and greet section and sign and a couple autographs it's a real good time but I can't help but have my mind wander to Reneé but I try to brush it off. I meet Liv and Conan in front of the meet and greet section. "Hi guys!" I say running up to them. "Hi Flo!" Conan says. "Oh my gosh I just went up and I'm tired y'all." Olivia says. "I went on for my first time like an hour or two ago yes it was tiring but, you know what fixes it?" I say. "What?" Conan says "Alcohol and Livie is 21 now so:.." I say my eyes slowly moving to Olivia. "Well I guess I have no way to get out of this so let's go!" She says and we run down to the Artist only party.
We arrive at the party and Holy shit did we see a lot of celebrities. Billie Eillsh said hi to me this is the best night of my life. I look around for Reneé but I can't find her but, suddenly I bump into someone again and it turns out to be Reneé looking for me aswell. "I was looking for you." We both say in unison then we burst out laughing. "Oh god...do you want a drink, pretty girl?" I smile and blush a bit at the nickname. "Uh yeah." She takes my hand and leads me to the bar. She orders me a drink I didn't hear what it was called but, when she handed it to me it tasted amazing. It's one of those drinks where you take a sip and you're like 'wow this tastes amazing' then you suddenly are on your 8th drink and you're like 'why can't I walk straight' and that's exactly what happened.
Couple of drinks later Reneé and I are both completely wasted and feeling flirty so we flirt a bit with each other and then flirt a lot and suddenly end up making out aggressively. It was hot and sloppy but it's amazing I've never felt anything like it. I know there is no way I'm remembering any of this tomorrow but, I want to try to enjoy this while I can. She pulls me closer to her deepening the kiss. Luckily there isn't any paparazzi here enforcing the name of this party. Reneé's drunken self pulls away and asks "can we take the somewhere more private?" And, my STRAIGHT (but not today I guess) STUPID (I mean not really) DRUNKEN (extremely) ASS JUST SAYS "yeah sure." And then she takes me to a janitorial closet and then she kisses down my neck to my collarbone all the way down to the beginning of where my white shirt starts. She unties my red tie and removes it before unbuttoning the shirt. She kisses down my chest stopping directly above my bra then she looks up at me. "I can call my driver to take us to my hotel if you want." All I do is not my head and I re-button my shirt just pick up my tie and she calls her driver. He arrives and we get in the back of the car we roll the window up so the driver can't see us and, during the entire car ride we make out. She pulls me on her lap and we still make out intensely in the back of that car. And, no we were not wearing seatbelts. When we finally arrive our lips finally have to detach. Both our lips are a bit red because we were making out for a good ten minutes. The hotel I feel like I recognise but I'm way too drunk to figure it out. She takes me to her room and lays me down on the bed and removes both my white shirt and bra. Her eyes scan me for a second before continuing. She sucks on my breast for a bit before kissing downwards until she makes it to the waist line of my skirt and uh I'll just let you guess what happens after that. I think you know and if you don't CLICK OFF IMMEDIATELY. After all the 'specialness' is done Reneé lays down beside me. "That was...amazing." She said before kissing my forehead. And I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Aubree says:

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS A STRUGGLE!!! Legitimately I was writing this frantically for like hours so I hope you enjoy. And also action IN THE FIRST CHAPTER (not detailed tho). This is new for me but uh just know in the next chapters I promise you babes shit is about to go down okay so stay tuned I'll get the next chapter to you as soon as possible. Don't forget to comment and vote love you!!!!!

P.s. If you read the first version of this chapter no you didn't.