HIS TASTE !!

Ishan : why are you letting him go ?? Stop him ..

Shubman : he will not going anywhere , just wait .

Rohit called Dr mahi .

On call,

Rohit : Dr ! Give him chocolate if he looked at your neck ! It means he is hungry .

Dr mahi : sure ! Thanks for the information...

Call ended .
Dr mahi looked at him..., Virat was looking outside the window towards Rohit ! Dr mahi touched his hand !
  Rohit was looking at his hand and pretending to bite it .

Virat thought that Rohit was ordering him to bite the dr  .., he took Dr mahi's hand and parted it from his body ! Dr mahi screamed..!

Ishan and Shubman were staring at their car ! Shubman smiled and ishan felt relaxed.
  Virat started attacking Dr mahi because Virat was not liking his crying voice .... , Virat snatched his face and destroyed his hands and legs into pieces ! ... Virat sat quietly after Dr mahi's death! He was looking outside and watching Rohit ! Trying to come out from the car but don't know how .

Rohit went inside the old building !

Shubman : ishan !! , go and take Virat here .

Ishan : why me ?? ,  am not going ! You go .

Shubman : don't be scared ! Aren't you worried about him .

Ishan : he is animal.. I mean..., not proper human yet.  You go .

Shubman : okay fine. Rohit will take him. 

Ishan : 🤭🤭... You are also afraid .

Shubman : I also love my life 🙃 .

Rohit stood beside the doctor !

Doctor : did you gave that humal to Dr mahi ?

Rohit : ofcourse ! That's why he went from there . He said you will give me the reports I wanted .

Dr : yeah ! Just few minutes . Am doing my work .

Dr completed his tests and started writing the reports for Rohit .

Rohit was looking at machines and tools Dr was testing with .

Dr : Rohit ! It's ready ! Please have a look .

Rohit took the papers from him and started reading .

Dr : i wrote all the chemicals and their quantities having that humal inside his body. 

Rohit : doctor ! His name is virat .

Dr : okay , am sorry ! Virat's body's temperatures and his brain's cells are all good .

Rohit : what about dna I asked ? I gave you some blood of both of us ..., I mean .. Virat and mine. 

Dr : Virat has 2 human's DNA inside his body . One is different from yours and is his original DNA . Like Dr sharma gave 19 DNAs to his body ! Your DNA is also in one of them . He experimented your DNA on him.  That's why he has the same DNA as yours .

Rohit : so he is not related to me biologically???

Dr : you are right ! He is not  related to you !

Rohit took a deep breath ! He was feeling so happy and relaxed .

doctor : If you can reduce the chemicals from his body and can make his blood pure as yours ! He will become human . But only with body and habits ...., not with mind .