THE OLD MAN MAGIC !! ✨

All came to sanjivan villa and went inside the house.

Ishan : so now we can live happily and will focus on his illness .

Rohit : it's not illness ishan ! It's my father's mistake .,..! He ruined his life .

Shubman : leave it guys ! What about that old man .

Ishan : hey ! He told me that he is also an humal .

Shubman : what ? How can he ....?

Rohit : ishan !, bring him here. 

Ishan went to store room and dragged the old man to hall .

Virat was sleeping in Rohit's lap ! The old man saw him and smiled .

Rohit : you were wrong ! He is not my brother 🙂 . Now what should I do with you???🤨....

Old man : so you found out about chemicals ....!! I can give you all of them . I have the information about him ...

Shubman : do you think we gonna believe you ?

Old man : you don't know about humal's magic yet . Let's go to my house !! I will show you all .....that I can really help you with Virat .

Ishan : Rohit ! I think we should try him . Because he really knows about chemicals!

Rohit : okay then ! Show whatever you can do .

Rohit lifted Virat up in arms and placed him to his bed in Rohit's room . He locked the door and went with the old man to his house !

 He locked the door and went with the old man to his house !

They were looking around and noticing everything. The old man started doing something with chemicals !

Old man : Rohit ! Take this liquid and give it to Virat .

Rohit : why ??

Old man : it's poison ! It will help him  . This poison will break all the other  DNAs in his body   . You will see THE OLD MAN MAGIC child😏 .

Rohit : 😠😠😠how dare you to give poison for him ?

The old man drank the whole poison himself in front of them .

Old man : no poison can effect humals . Am also humal so it's can't hurt my body in any way .

The old man create one more chemical poison for Virat and give it to Rohit .

Rohit : if this harm my virat ...! You gonna lose your life ... 😠!

Rohit went from there to Virat and opened the door .

Virat was standing at the window and looking outside .

Rohit back hugged him.  Virat smiles. 

Rohit : Virat !, don't think me wrong but I want to drink this poison .

Rohit turns him and gave the small cup of poison to him . Virat smells it and felt happy !! He drank it without taking a second .

Rohit was looking at him with shocked face .

Rohit : Virat ! Are you okay ??

Virat : roo.... ! ( Pointing towards his neck ) Ro !

Rohit looked at his neck ..., it's started turning red . Rohit touches his neck . He held virat's hand and went to old man. 

Shubman : what happened Rohit ?

Old man : it's good that you brought him here .

Rohit grabbed his collar and punched him . Ishan held Rohit and stopping him . Shubman held virat's hand and touching his neck ...

Shubman : what's with your neck Virat ?

Old man : why you are so crazy for him . You can't love him boy ! I just want to treat him because Dr Arnav told me to help you .

Rohit : how you know about my father ?

Old man : 😠because I am Arnav sharma !

Rohit : stop with your nonsense !! Don't you dare to say my father's name from your mouth ...

Old man : did you saw your father dead body??? No ! No doctor gave his body to you ...! They just said that i got heart attack and died . You and your mother lied to everyone that you got my body !

All were standing silent from few minutes ..,., looking at the old man who has tears in eyes .

The old man sat on a chair and started crying !!. Virat sat on floor in front of him and hugged his leg . The old man put his hand on virat's head .

Rohit came near him and sat beside Virat .

Rohit : p...papa !

Dr Arnav : 😭😭😭!! Am sorry my child !, I can't speak the truth till Dr mahi alive . Now he dead so am telling you . Am your father Rohit .

Rohit : but why are you looking like this ???😢

Dr Arnav : Dr mahi build a big lab for humal experiments...!, I was his best friend ! I told him to use his child for super powers ...!!

Shubman : so he is actually Dr mahi's son .?? ( Pointing to Virat )

Dr Arnav : yes ! Virat and Rohit born at the same day . He wanted Virat to be  super humal . So he gave so many DNAs to him ! I saw Virat's face turning into lion ..., I stopped operating him and told mahi that i can't do it anymore ....! He granted me leave but before that .., he gave me a drink !! Full of chemicals..! Because of That i became like a 100 years old man at the age of 27 ! I can't live like this with my family ! So I called my friend and he told your mom that i got heart attack and my whole body got burned into the lab during experiments...!

Ishan : how did you came here uncle ?

Dr Arnav : i wanted to stop him ! So I took Virat from his lab and ran away from there !. I went to MP and hides him into my old house and told everything to my big brother there .

Shubman : that old owner is your brother ??

Dr Arnav : yes !, he is .

Rohit : papa !, when I first come here..., you told me that you are waiting for boy named Rohit and a humal .... , how you knew that Virat is with me or I will come here with him ???

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Next :

               MY PET !!