chapter 4: Awakening of power and rising threat

Ashura unleashed his wrath, killing every single person in the country. He then began imbuing aquatic creatures with his supernatural power. These once-sea-bound creatures transformed, gaining the ability to walk on land.
Ashura ordered the sea creatures to spread across the sea and attack the land.

Yohan finally completed the training of Akhil and Henry, honing their skills to perfection. With the basics of martial arts and the discipline of meditation ingrained in them, they were ready for the next step.

He gathered them both in a secluded part of their training ground and revealed the mysterious stone. "This stone has the power to activate your latent abilities," Yohan explained. "Touch it, and we'll see what happens."

Henry stepped forward first, his face set with determination. He reached out and touched the stone, but nothing happened. He looked at Yohan, puzzled, but Yohan simply nodded. "It was worth a try," he said.

Then it was Akhil's turn. Hesitant but determined, Akhil reached out and touched the stone. The moment his fingers made contact, a dazzling light enveloped him. Ancient Sanskrit words began to materialize in the air around him, glowing with an ethereal light. The words swirled around him in a mesmerizing dance, casting intricate patterns on his skin.

The old man watched in awe, his eyes wide with disbelief. "I've never seen anything like this," he whispered, his voice trembling. "This is beyond my understanding."

As the light faded, the Sanskrit words slowly dissolved into Akhil's body, leaving him standing there, transformed. His eyes shone with newfound power, and a calm yet potent energy radiated from him.

Yohan stepped forward, placing a reassuring hand on Akhil's shoulder. "It seems the stone has chosen you," he said. "We must find out what this means and how it can help us in our fight against Ashura."

The old man, still in shock, could only nod in agreement. "This is a sign," he said finally. "Akhil, you have a great destiny ahead of you. We must unlock the full potential of this power."

Together, they knew they had taken a significant step forward in their battle against the supernatural threat.

After the intense training session, Yohan, Akhil, Henry, and the old man took a moment to relax. They gathered in a small room, the air filled with a sense of anticipation and unease.

As they settled in, the television flickered to life, displaying a live news broadcast. The reporter's voice was urgent, and the screen showed chaotic scenes of the sea creatures launching an assault on the shores of Madagascar.

"Breaking news," the reporter announced. "Sea creatures, believed to be controlled by the same supernatural forces we've seen before, are attacking the coastline of Madagascar. The creatures, once confined to the ocean, are now capable of walking on land and are wreaking havoc. The local authorities are overwhelmed, and the situation is rapidly deteriorating."

The camera panned over the devastated shoreline, showing panicked civilians fleeing from the monstrous attackers. Buildings were in ruins, and the sea creatures roamed freely, their eyes glowing with malicious intent.

Akhil clenched his fists, his eyes filled with determination. "We need to do something," he said, his voice resolute. "We can't just sit here while innocent people are being attacked."

Henry nodded in agreement. "Akhil's right. This is exactly what Ashura wants, to spread fear and chaos. We need to strike back."

Yohan, watching the destruction unfold on the screen, felt a deep sense of urgency. "We need to act fast," he said. "But we can't rush in without a plan. We need to figure out how to counter these creatures and stop Ashura's influence."

The old man, his expression grave, spoke up. "Akhil's new powers might hold the key. We need to understand them fully and see how they can be used to our advantage. And we must find a way to confront Ashura directly. The longer we wait, the more destruction he'll cause."

Yohan nodded, his mind racing with possibilities. "We'll start by studying the stone's effects on Akhil and see if we can unlock more of its secrets. Then we'll formulate a plan to take the fight to Ashura. We can't afford to let him continue his reign of terror."

As they watched the scenes of chaos on the television, their resolve hardened. They knew the battle ahead would be difficult, but they were determined to put an end to Ashura's malevolent plans and protect the innocent lives at stake.