I am raiven , I will be the strongest swordsmen in the world.

Title:- I am Riven, I will become strongest swordsman!!
9 years ago, (raiven is Six year old)
Raiven:- ha!he! Ha!
Nova:- what are you doing looser?still you are thinking that you will become greatest swordsman?!
Raiven:- shut up, you bastard! I will become the greatest and strongest one!!
Nova:- You can't even use Ryou properly ("Ryou": the magical energy, everyone in these world is possessed with  natural powers and eveyone has unique one) you are nothing but looser!!
Raiven:- you think are great than me then beat me ( then raiven attacks Nova)
Nova:- bring it on! (Nova attacks in defence)
Raiven: aah! Ajj! Wait wait!!
Nova:- you are so weak!!
Raiven:- I will beat you up someday
Nova:- try on!
Luna:- raiven, you know you can't beat him, then also you try to beat him
Raiven:- shut up  you don't have to tell me!
Luna:- Nova, you are so Amazing , you ryou is so strong and cool!!
Raiven:- whispers( that bastard always get attention of Luna)
Nova:- You guys, don't disturb me go away ,Raiven:- wait, Nova when we will go to the holy tree at our age of 15 I will get the finest sword and kick your butt!!
Nova:- try on!
Luna:- well! Then guys i have work to do see you again!
Raiven:- see you again luna-chan!!
Nova:- listen! Raiven my aim is to be the greatest swordmen to avenge the one person , if want to play the roles go and play with other ! Don't disturb me
Raiven:- don't act cool bastard !
9 years later..
Aria:- um um, Raiven-kun let's go to holy tree , today the magical swords are going to be selected
Raiven:- yes, Aria i have been waiting for this day.. I swear will be the strongest swords men !!
Let's go to the holy tree!

                           TO BE CONTINUED