💫☁️Pain and care.☁️💫(lil.bit of 💥)

Suggested by ⬆️ (chubby dogday :3)

Dogday's POV: 

it had been a while sense catnap had come out of his home... None of us had seen him in months... And I'm worried... I can often smell tainted lavender inside. Like it smells like lavender but also like sex? It's odd. One late morning I knocked on catnaps door. As it slowly created open. All the lights were off and the tainted lavender was stronger inside. It spread and rubbed into every surface imaginable.* "catnap?" I called out. No response. I wander around for a while. The kitchen reeked of rotten food. Most of the food in the fridge had gone bad. I went down to the basement.all of the breaker switches were off..how odd..i turned them all back on and heard everything wirling back on. I soon went back upstairs to find catnap..

        CATNAP'S POV:

 I was laying in my bed when I heard the power wirl back on throughout my house. The smell of vanilla traveling through the vents 'dogday..' I though. My body shivering with heat just at the thought of him. I gripped my arms my claws digging into my skin making cuts as blood seeped through. I stared at my arms tiredly. One arm still gripping my other. Causing deep gashes on it. I heard dogday shouting "CATNAP?" I heard echoing though the corridors and walls. I sighed gently saying just loud enough for dogday to hear 'in my room...' I simply said. I heard paws thumping up stairs and busted into my room. I jump slightly as I sit up "hey do-" he cut me off frantically saying "CATNAPAREYOUOKSYISMELLBLOOD--" he paused. Staring st the cuts on my arms. Causing him to frown immediately. "Oh...catnap.." he mutters.

 DOGDAY'S POV:

I stared at Catnaps arms with a frown. Hoe could he do this to himself? I gently touch one of his arms. Watching him shiver. "What..happened..? Why are you doing this to yourself dear..? Isolating yourself like this...cutting up your arms.." I gave his shoulder a little squeeze. Watching as he lost eye contact staring away from me. I make a concerned whine "it's..its nothing.." he whispers. "Catnap it's clearly something, why won't you tell me?!" I said slightly raising his voice it doesn't take me much longer to pick up the sex smell off him. "Are..you in heat?" I simply asked. I saw him shiver again as he nods. I make a knowing hum wrapping a blanket around him. "Is that why your isolating yourself like this?" I ask. He nods. I make a small 'tch' and smile. Letting out a small chuckle "why didn't you just tell me mi Amor?~" I said my finger lifting his chin. 

/smut starts here!! Skip if you want. Prolly cringe but fuck you >:3 I don write smut well smthiens\

Dogday's POV:

I swiftly pin catnap onto his back. Getting a little  eep out of him"you know~ if you told me you were in heat I coulda helped you~" I muse whispering against his ear gently biting the tip of his ear. I watched as he shivered and whined a little"you wanna have s little..'playtime'...darling?~" I smiled letting out a little possessive growl. He immediately nods. I chuckle at his enthusiasm. It's quite endearing. I him as I began to plant kisses along his neck. It slowly shifting to leaving bites instead my hands shakily removing his clothing, with need. Tossing them off to the side before removing my own. My hands pushing on catnaps arms as I sat in his lap. Straddling his hips. Were both already slightly panting with need. "Dogday.." he mutters his voice heavy with lust. "Yes my love?" I softly said my tail wagging. "I need you." he flat out said. I perk up my tail wagging  faster. "Oh?~ why of course" I growl. Adjusting us two so catnaps in a doggy pose "ready Mi Amor?~" I softly said. He gives a gentle nod. I smile as I position myself into place. I gently push myself into catnap. Causing a small whimper from him and a little groan from me. I grip his hips as I started to thrust. I loved the small sounds that came from him. His little begs. It was always so thrilling to hear. 

***wittle time skipper cuz I don't feel like typing anymore an want to get this over with 😭🙏/ this is were the smut ends sorta***

Dogday's POV:

We laid there panting heavily. The room still smelled of sex. The activites we just did ringing though my head. I look down at catnap and gave a little smile "darling..you know you can always come to me when your struggling you know that right?" he gave a small nod "I know.."  he whispers "then why didnt you?" he shifts a little "I didn't want to do anything without your consent..and it was really bad..and I was trying not to act out.." I sigh at that. Giving a little head shake "dork.." I chuckle giving him a little forehead kiss. Noticing him doze off. I chuckle  as he pull th blankets onto us and spooned him. Falling asleep together.

A/N 

Sorry I died guys. I've been busy lately. Didn't have motivation Also forgot I had wattpad, so.

892 words.