Authors Note/TW's

"We are certainly in the presence of an extreme and desperate attempt to seek an interpersonal relationship: to devalue and above all to subject the victim to constant control, allows the stalker to keep alive, albeit in a persecutory key, the desire for an indissoluble bond." ~ Giovanna Palermo, Criminality and Psychopathology. The Profile of Stalkers.

Hi !! Thanks for stopping by :D I'm Elise Chartreuse (aka Thrifty), and I really appreciate you checking out my story !! This is a little project I decided I'd take a shot at. I typically write stories with characters that are stalkers and criminals, but I thought it would be fun to try to write something from the actual perspective of a stalker and criminal. I'm going to be honest: I've done a lot of academic research on the psychology behind a stalker (☝️🤓) but I'm not a criminal and/or stalker myself, so this may be a little inaccurate or dramaticized since this is just an interpretation of what thoughts or actions a stalker may go through. To clarify, THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE. This is a guy being a delusional nutcase. That being said, there's going to be some heavy stuff that some viewers may be uncomfortable with, so please read the trigger warnings below so you know what you're getting into if you decide to read further :)

⚠️TW'S⚠️
This story will contain sensitive content that is not limited to: obsessive behavior, severe delusions, severe mental illness, sexual content, stalking, suicide, violence, gore, murder/violent deaths and kidnapping. Read at your own risk!

These are subject to change as the story goes on, so if anything does change I'll be sure to let you know :) Thanks again for checking it out and I hope you enjoy the story <3

~ much much love, Thrifty❣️🔍