𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

..........

The first thing i saw entering Reyansh's room was his disheveled state , his hair messed up, bedsheet and pillows were torn .

"Why the fvck !? Did you agree to marry me every fvcking thing was going according to the plan , you and your family will stoop to this level just for a deal !" He yelled
His jaw clenched , veins were popping out of his neck and hands .

How can life be so cruel with me !?
In just one night my life turned upside down .

My chain of thoughts broke by a loud yell .
"Why the fvck!? are you standing there like a statue !?
Are you mute or something !?"
"Fvcking hell " he mattered under his breath .

Till now i didn't look up , tears were flowing down my cheek ,the moment i looked up his blood shot red eyes came into my eyes that contained only hatred and anger .

He came closer to me and the next second...
He pushed me, that made me lose my balance and I fell backward ,
The pieces of broken vase lying on the floor dug onto my feet..

It was nothing compared to the heart wrenching pain his words were giving me .

What he next said shook me to the core.

"Your mother must be a whore and a gold digger like you !? Right!"

No one from 2 years mentioned or talked about my mother but after hearing him my old wounds started to once again become fresh .

My breath shortened, my palms started to sweat , sweat beads from my head fell on my palm ,

It felt like someone was ripping my heart away from my chest !

My mind started to play the sound of a honking car and ambulance, the raining day that once ruined my life took my family away from me and started to picture in my mind ..

I heard the faint sound of yelling .
Reyansh didn't even care about me and without even giving me a glance he left the room .

The next moment the door banged that made me flinch .

AM I THAT INTOLERABLE!?

AM I THAT BAD PERSON !?

that every person who comes to my life with the light of hope always disappears after sometime.

"AM THAT UNACCEPTABLE THAT EVERY TIME I TRY TO START A NEW CHAPTER THE PAGE TURNS OUT TO BE BLANK ??"

My head started to throb with extremely insufferable pain

I was sobbing Uncontrollably and then darkness consumed me .

_____________________

So how is the prologue!? Let me know !

🌷 See you soon<3🐇